Chapter 2

When they arrived at school, Camilla jumped out of the car and admired the magnificent three-story building painted with peach and white the colour of their school uniform.

She also saw a sign board with the name of the school on it 'Wisdom Academy'.

After Ruby did all the necessary things Camilla was taken to her class and strangely everyone in the class liked her instantly, she even became the teachers favourite student.

Everyone liked her except the bullies Sarah, Emma and Bella.

For some unknown reason they didn't like her and their goal was to make her life hell in the school.

Her teacher miss Jane asked her to introduce herself and she introduced herself as Camilla Evans.

Sarah mocked her telling her that her hair looked funny which made miss Jane angry. Miss Jane asked her to apologize immediately but Camilla said with a smile

"its okay Aunty"

then she looked at Sarah and said to her

"thanks! yours also look the same. Oh! and your shirt what's up with it? I think you need a new one"

with that she sat next to Ashley.

The whole class laughed

"Camilla is a savage"

one of the students laughed making Bella and Emma laugh. They apologized after realizing Sarah saw them laughing. Miss Jane also laughed and advised Sarah not to insult people she didn't know.

Ashley was so surprised and warned Camilla to watch her back because Sarah was surely going to get her revenge.

Soon the break bell rang and all the students went out to take a break from learning.

Camilla rushed to the restroom and was followed by Sarah, Bella and Emma

"no one can save you now"

Sarah said making Camilla turn around

"what do you want?"

Camilla asked

"to give you the beating of your life"

Bella replied

"honey the three of you came to receive the beating of your lives? How sweet"

Camilla replied with a smirk.

Sarah tried to punch Camilla but Camilla stopped her and gave a her a very hot slap that made her fall to the ground

"what! you will pay for slapping Sarah"

Emma shouted angrily making Camilla laugh

"oh please don't cry I just punished the child don't mess with fire little girls"

Camilla mocked and left the three of them.

Bella and Emma we're afraid to attack Camilla because she just defeated Sarah who was stronger than the both of them combined.

"Are you okay?"

Emma asked trying to help Sarah up

"what kind of stupid question is that? Are you blind can't you see that I'm hurt? You both are losers. My head hurts and the pain is terrible"

Sarah cried

"we are sorry don't tell me you expected us to beat her up after she brought you down with just a slap. My mom has never even given me that kind of slap and I'm sure yours hasn't either. You just gave her your face to slap for nothing"