Chapter 1: Meeting The Host Club!

Your P.O.V

I sighed, keeping my posture and striding gracefully through the halls of Ouran Academy. Oh, how I hated this school. I was a rich girl, and not half-bad looking, to be honest. I had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and nice (S/C) skin. I only had gone here for a week, and 3 guys already confessed.

Like seriously, I've only been here for a week! 

I was doing some exploring around the school for the first time since I got here. I only ever went to my classes, then home before. But my mother wasn't home, she was at a meeting. My father divorced my mother to be with another woman, who ended up leaving him anyway. He never returned home, and all he does for holidays is send me money. Another $100 for each year.

This year I got $1,600.

Do the math, and find my age.

Did you guess 16? 

If so, you're correct!

Oh god, I'm Dora.

Deep in my thoughts, I didn't see the door in front of me. So, I smacked into it.

"Ow..." I rubbed my forehead. I looked up, seeing the sign say, 'Music Room #3'. Along with that sign was another sign. It read, "The Host Club Is Officially Open!'.

"Host Club, huh?" I clicked my tongue in interest, and opened the door.

Rose petals swirled around my hair, along with a refreshing smell of perfume. I observed the middle room, seeing a group of 6 boys and an obvious cross-dressing girl.

"Welcome!" The boys greeted. I bowed my head.

"Well, hello." I smiled. "I take it this is the Host Club?"

"Well, looks like we are famous." A blonde approached me, taking my hand.

He was about to kiss it, but I stopped him.

"Actually, I just read the sign." I smirked, and shook my hand out of his grip. The cross-dresser giggled, and smiled at me.

"I'm Haruhi. What's your name?" She asked politely.

"I'm (Y/N). May I say, you look so much better in this uniform then the girls." I complimented.

The guys froze, causing me to fill with confusion.

"What? You are a girl, I thought-" The tall blonde put his hand over my mouth, causing my words to be muffled and unable to understand.

"Shh, keep quiet! It's a secret!!" The blonde hissed. I flinched, and smacked his hand off.

"Alright, alright." I glared at him.

"How can you tell I'm female?" Haruhi asked. I shrugged.

"I dunno. Your figure, it's kind of obvious. And your voice, your eyes, I don't know." I eyed a pair of twins, who seemed to be much more interested in each other than they should be.

"Oh." Haruhi sounded disappointed I couldn't provide a real answer, but I waved it off.

"Hey, it's kind of weird the only person here who's name I know is Haruhi!" I hinted, eyeing a tiny blonde, clutching a plush bunny. 

Is he supposed to be in high school?! I thought.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my princess. My name is Tamaki Suoh." Tamaki introduced.

"Oh, I know you. Your father was friends with my father." I smiled at him.

"Oh really?" Tamaki gave me his own smile. "What family do you come from?"

"The (L/N)'s." I stated bluntly.

Everyone but Haruhi gasped.

"Those are one of the wealthiest families in the world!" Tamaki gasped. I smiled.

"Surprise!" I did a small jazz-hands move. "I remember you from my childhood. Tamaki, how much you have grown!" I smiled. "Ten years already, huh?"

Tamaki's eyes widened. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki tackled me in a bear hug.

After I pushed him off, I met the other hosts. Morinozuka, or Mori-senpai, has dark hair, and barely speaks. Kyoya has raven black hair, with glasses and a sharp gaze. The tiny blonde was named Hunny, and it turns out he was the oldest.

The twins caught me off guard.

"And, these are the Hitachiins!" Tamaki introduced.

My moouth fell open.

"Hikaru... Kaoru?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zat twas chapa oneeeee!! Hope you enjoyed, especially that moment of weirdness X3

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. I do not own you.

Have a beautiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous