Chapter 5: Don't Ignore Me

Your P.O.V

I sighed. It was the day after I saw one of the twins kiss Haruhi. I didn't really remember who it was, all I could remember was one of them did it.

So, neither of them get my attention.

The limo stopped in front of the school, making me sigh once again. I looked around, making sure none of the Host Club was around.

Luckily, I was safe.

The limo driver opened my door for me, and I slowly got out. My (F/C) backpack hung from my back, and I started walking to my first class.

~TimeSkip Cuz I dunno what else to put XD~

After, finally, the school day ended, I wasn't reluctant to walk to the Host Club to see Haruhi.

She was my best friend, after all.

I walked in, smiling at Haruhi. She approached me, giving me a small hug.

"Glad you came, (Y/N)-chan!" Haruhi gave a large smile. The Host Club wasn't open yet, so I still had time to talk with her before she was bombarded with girls.

"Of course I would! Why wouldn't I?" I giggled.

Just as I said that, the twins snaked their arms around my waist.

"Obviously, you came for us." They said in unison. I rolled my eyes, wiggling out of their grip.

"There are other people here too, you know. You guys aren't the center of my universe." I sighed in annoyance (But I know reader-chan has a senpai shrine for Hikaru, admit it).

The twins blinked at me for a moment, before shrugging. I walked off to the piano room, opening the doors and walking slowly to the piano. Piano always comforted me.

Softly touching the notes, I heard the door open. I turned my head to see Hikaru, the one I loved.

But I don't know if he truly loves me like I do him.

He walked over to me, sitting next to me and staring into my (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N). Don't ignore me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy!

I've finally updated, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME NOW

HAVE A COOKIE

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. I do not own you.

Have a beautiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous