Chapter 6: Mischevious (Finale)

Your P.O.V

"(Y/N). Don't ignore me." Hikaru stared into my eyes, pain evident in his eyes.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I turned my head, looking at the wall.

"That! That's what I'm talking about!" Hikaru exclaimed. He placed a hand on my cheek, gazing at me in hurt. I refused to look at him. "Why are you doing this?"

"Reasons I won't explain." I said flatly.

"But you have to, (Y/N)-chan..." Hikaru sighed, standing up. "If you don't, I'll have to punish you."

I scoffed, finally turning my head to look up at Hikaru. "Because I'm the one who deserves to be punished."

"Well, who else?"

"You!" I stood up quickly, pointing at Hikaru's chest. "You deserve to be punished."

"And why's that?"

"You kissed Haruhi!"

Hikaru looked taken aback at this, staring at me in disbelief.

"E-Excuse me?"

"You heard me..." I turned my back to Hikaru, sighing. "I saw you the other day."

Then, Hikaru burst out laughing.

He laughed and laughed.

At me.

"W-What's so funny?!" I spun around, glaring at Hikaru.

"And you said you could tell us apart!" Hikaru said through his chuckles.

"W-What do you mean? Of course I can!" I fired back lamely.

"Oh, so you know that it was Kaoru who kissed Haruhi?" Hikari smirked, finally gaining his composure. I blushed in embarrassment.

"W-Well, you see I-"

"Don't bother, (Y/N)-chan." Hikaru brought my body in a warm hug. "You're just a mischevious idiot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

"Where the f*** was she going with this?"

Honestly, I don't know!

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I kinda lost my passion with this story. Plus, I wanted to finish some other stories soon so I could start some new stories, and focus more on the other ones. I needed to get this one out of here, but I didn't really want to delete it. SOOOOO

HERE YOU GO!!!

Probably my worst story yet.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club. I do not own you. I merely