Chapter 1: Gawr Gura's Older Sister!

Hey guys! Ready for the long awaited first chapter of the series? Well its here now! In this chapter, (Y/N) wont be present but will be mentioned several times by her younger shark sister Gawr Gura. Hope you enjoy this first chapter of the new series and ill talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------

( No-one's POV )

It was that time of day, as Gura was in a middle of her stream, telling stories that she fondly remembers, and one of those stories was about her older sister Gawr (Y/N).

Gura: Oh! I just remembered something funny! So there was this one time when Sister Shark was looking for me, we were playing hide and seek, and she found me hiding inside of the closet, and after she found me, I said, "Sis, im coming out of the closet!"

Th3shr1mper: Gura has a older sister?!

Ina1sb0nkers: Will you introduce her to the stream?

Rushiab0ingb0ing: Do she know bout u being a virtual youtuber? Or knows the group ur with?

As the question starts flowing rapidly to the chat, Gura tries to answer all of them, but soon gave up and answered the question she seen before.

Gura: Honestly-, she doesn't know that I'm a Virtual Youtuber. Yeah so whenever I'm streaming and talking to you guys. She thinks I'm crazy because she thinks I'm talking to myself outloud.

As a pause happens on what she was saying, she was thinking on what she was going to say next while looking at the chat and play Minecraft.

Gura: Oh yea! There was this one time where she walked in on me streaming, this is for the people that weren't here last stream by the way! To the ones that didn't came, get your schedule straight!!

Gura giggles, but then started to continue the story.

Gura: But yeah, she walked in on me streaming wondering why i was talking to myself she was like "Gura, do you need to go to a mental insane asylum" and I said to her back "I am the mental insane asylum" she just looked at me in silence, then walked out of my room.

Gura then started to laugh at the story she told to the chat while also laughing at the comments as well. Then she started to talk again while laughing.

Gura: I didn't know what to say at that moment! I just said what came in my mind first and thats what I said! She even told Ame' about it, and she looks at me weirdly now and laughs too!

After some time streaming for a couple of hours, she then started to end the stream but not before after saying some stuff.

Gura: I think I'm done streaming for today. But! I want to say something real quick, if I can convince my Older Sister that I'm not crazy and join me in a stream next week, maybe you can all meet her!

Then the chat starts to go crazy on the stream. Finally after saying goodbye to everyone on the stream, she then turned it off and got ready to take a shower and head to bed.

Gura: (Y/N)!! I'm gonna take a bath and head to sleep! Okay!

Then a feint voice that sounds like it was muffled since she was still in the room was yelled back at Gura.

(????): Don't drop the pizza in the water next time dummy!

Gura: Shut up! It was one time!

-----------------------------------------------------------
And scene! Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter of the new series! (Y/N) will make an appearance in the next chapter! I just wanted to switch up my introduction a bit then what I usually do! Anyways, once again I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and have an amazing day, and I'll talk to you all later!

This Is Juni, Signing Out

647 Words...