26//Request

lizzie's pov 

---Flashback----

"no..no stop...ahhh!!" rose was shouting again & again while we were locked in the room opposite to her.

The only thing I was feeling at the moment was rage.

Stella on other hand was shouting and crying. She was requesting again and again to Madame to open the door or the fuckers to stop torturing rose.

"I. SAID. OPEN. THE. DOOR. RIGHT. AWAY. YOU. FUCKING.BITCH" I yelled at the closed door with all the energy left in my body. I know this would anger the witch upstairs. She will definitely come here to teach us a lesson.

I heard the heavy stomping of heels knowing that my planned worked to lure this fucking piece of shit.

"Stella!! Hurry... when she comes here, tried to lock her in this room and I will save the rose."

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud!!

"you rats...

"STELLA NOW" I shouted and ran towards the door. Stella grabbed Madame's hair like she was ready to torn it apart. That bitch shouted somewhat giving me a quite relaxation.

I hurried towards the room in which they kept rose captive. I took a vase form the table and opened the door with a loud bang.

The scene made me more furious. One of the fuckers kept the strong hold on rose while other was whipping her with belt. A fucking belt. Tears filled in my eyes but so do rage. I quickly throw the vase on him which directed on the head. Blood spread all over the bed sheet making him unconscious immediately.

The other guy held me up against the wall and grabbed me by the neck. Making me choke. I cried in pain as I couldn't breathe. He was stronger than me. But I was more angrier.

I used my knee to hit him in his precious jewel. His hold on me got loosed but he called his guards before becoming acquaintance of the floor. Rose dropped on the floor balling her eyes out.

I roared before taking one of rods and launching on them. They quickly threw the rod from my hands in a blink. They pulled my hair, causing me to stand up. I screamed as I felt like they had broken some strands directly from the roots of my head.

I again tried to pull them down to punch them across their face but no luck.

"Enough" I looked down at a purple heel tapping on the floor knowing that I failed again.

Madame standing there with her hands on her hips. Her face has a black eye. I mentally congratulate Stella for doing that.

She grabbed me neck and choked me again. Her furious blue eyes just waited to blow up on me and kill me right then and there.

"I can kill you right now Lizzie." She said in dangerously low voice.

I chuckled at her words before responding, "Then how will a bitch like you make your living?"

And with those words our never ending hell began.

---Flashback end---

I woke up with the terrible dream again. I quickly launched myself from the bed & ran towards washroom to raisin my mouth, without even changing my clothes or brushing my hair I practically ran towards the lavish living room.

Melissa saw me and wished me good morning. I gave her a small smile.

I saw a nearly drunk Ivan Rodriguez on the couch sleeping like there is no tomorrow. Maybe there isn't because I'm trying to think the ways to kill him.