3// caged

Stella's pov

There was a pin drop silence after I plea to this fucker to leave me. All the three men were good looking but I know they are devil within. One of the guy still have the hold on lizzie & on the other hand rose was sobbing quietly. even though he has a tight grip on her she was trying to break his hold ...that's what i loved about lizzie she never give up.

Few minutes ago we were happy that we finally escape from the hell after 2 years of torture but it looks like we are going to end up in another one. But I decided to plea one more time to try my luck.

"please let us go we will never tell anyone about this." There were tear in my eyes but I didn't cry.

There leader once again look at me while smirking, he then look towards the guys. They gave him a nod & he finally speaks.

"What's you name." he asked.

What kind of question is this at that moment I know he wasn't planning on letting us go? 

"please"

"I assume I asked you something" with that he started to step into my direction. Fear consume me is going to punch me or hit me like madame....because he was dangerously clam. He started to raise his hand.

Out of sudden reflex a brought both of my hands near the face to protect me. I was waiting for the slap but nothing happened. I lower my hands & he was starting me with confusion written all over his face.

"Tell me" he was so close that I could feel his hot breath near me.

"s...st..stella" I whisper .why do i have to sutter at this time.

"that is.....i point in the direction of lizzie but he stopped me.

"I know kitten ...lizzie ...& the girl over there is rose." He said pointing at both of them.

I was nervous he was interrogating like some police or detective & on the other hand we were still near the auction house so somebody can easily spot us & but us back in the auction room.

"I asked you something?"

"Huh!! What?"

"sorry I didn't listen" I reply .

"did you all run away from the auction?"

Oh my god he was planning to dragging us back there I should have known ...now they will beat us more & the worst part is that rose & lizzie are going to suffer because of me.

Word couldn't leave my mouth. So instead lizzie answered.

"yes"

"very well" he sighed & turn back.

"ivan call spencer to pick you and lizzie up the other to girls will go with us."

The moment those words leave his mouth I shouted, "NO you can't do this to us please let us go"

"I am telling you let us go you bloody bastard" lizzie gritted in anger.

"I suggest you to watch out your tongue ....otherwise I will send you back in there." he shouts at us while pointing out the mansion.

"please" I started to cry.

"are wee gowing home sissy." Rose asked unaware of the situation.or maybe is aware but her medical condition forced her to speak like that.

"yes rose & you know what we are going in the car ..isn't it fun" he told rose while giving his devilish smirk in my direction.

"okty ..but are you gwys mean people?"

"no rose we are not mean lizzie is stupid you know." ivan said on behalf of him.

"how dare you" lizzie shouted once again . ivan stared at her & she look towards the ground.

"much better" ivan said to her.

"let's go rose" the other one said.

Rose looked at us hesitate to give her hand to that man. Once again the devil spoke with full authority , "rose if its better if we tell you our name?" he asked & she nod like 1 year old.

He smiled before answering, "I am roman Rodriguez & these are my brother ivan & cole"

while ivan nod in the direction of rose & cole smiled at her which she replied by smiling & waving her hand.

"hewllo i am rose" she said she couldn't stop smiling while replying to them.

"we know let's go" rose took the hand of cole &  eagerly hurried towards the car. 

i was looking at the ground realizing that we have lost in our motive & by lost i mean badly lost in escaping. 

Me & lizzie looked at each other when realization hit us they the most powerful mafia in the world. they were ruthless, strong , powerful & have never shown mercy to anyone. we did a big mistake while talking back to them. they were surely gonna kill us for that.   

And this time we are seriously in big trouble with no escape that means we are caged.

"let's go kitten" he took my hand & forcefully dragged me to the car throwing me inside.

this cage will be very painful for us. 

......................................................................................................................

hey guys i hope you  would like this chapter.....

don't forget to like, comment & share.

itsannie1999

itsannie1999

signing out for now....