Prologue part 1

??? POV:
"Cold that all I feel"
I said to myself as my body begin slow become more numb by the second.
"Is this really the end of line for me just barely getting started with my life just for it being taken away so fast.
I could hear shouting as my breathing begin slow and the numbness increase.
???: "some body help the kid gotten hit by a stray bullet!"
"Ah so that what happened"
As I thought while my eyes begin to shut close for the finally time.
"Man I'm going miss the last episode of revice to well that doesn't matter now I just hope my family life a good life after I go"
I smile as slowly all the memories I had flash before
" sorry lil bro I guess I won't be handing you the present I gotten "
I look over at destroyed box as my final closing my heart begin to slowly stop as the image of revi and vice face where plaster on the box and destroyed driver and vistamp lay next it.
??!? POV
"Hmm this is interesting let see this a young man dies wishing no more to see family smile and enjoy life nah boring let resurrect him and oh what this that box he had have picture of those two colorful being"
The being ponder as it have an idea
"Eureka I'll use his memories to see who these two are"
The being move it hand into a orb that seem to soul of sorts and being to educate it self of these two heroes.
"Ah I see now a man and demon fight to protect those they care about interesting and these two one of many of these kamen  rider they called well it Been decide I'm going resurrect you young man to fuck with HOTE and give you power of this revice down to the tea oh I almost for your name ah there Rey what nice name well Rey this last time I'm see better hope vice won't Annoy that much bye bye."
The being flung the soul into a bubble of sorts as they plan use this person to change something in course history of this universe they fling him into and as well grant them power that not supposed be in said universe.

Prologue part 1 : finished