Chapter 2.5: A Peaking of a Revicing interest

Location: Somewhere in Russia in a hidden bunker

Time: two hours after The manila incident 

??? POV:

As I sit in my office looking over all the stats of a current project one of my subordinates came in with such a rush that I was about to scold them for not trying calls in first but they said something that gain my interest.

Random subordinates: "Madam Cocolia the incident in manila there was something that the media didn't know about one of our agents got footage well something that you need to see yourselves" I raise one of my eyebrows in skepticism as knowing that incident happened a couple of hours and Schicksal had cut off many entering the area due the damages that Honkai and Valkyries cause by the battle that ensued but when the private brought up the tablet what I saw surprised me. A man with a belt-like device on him suddenly transformed into a being jumping down next to him with an armor of its own and that audio pick-up announcement of sorts coming from them.

Tablet audio: Kamen rider~ Revi~Vice ~Revice!!!

"What the hell is that" I mutter as the rest video show that battle that ensued as the being and lone valkyries fought a hoard of honkai zombies and a mutated ganesha  that trait of a shark but it roar had something else along side as if was saying a named on the ancient shark of the species megalodon but that also when the duo of armor being began to fuse as well forming a Tyrannosaurus then I realize something. 

"rewind back a few seconds and focus on to the belt  and enhance the image" A they zoomed in to the part I stopped . As the image become more clear my eyes widen as familiar yet different variation of  an artifacts they was recent discover by science team just few days is on this belt device but unlike the other two it seem this belt this person posses is able to unleash the power this "stamps"  what the scientists called them due to the artifact looking very a like to stamps.

"well then I guess this changes things go forward." I said while open my flak and taking a sip from it contents.

Random Subordinate: " madam what do you mean?"  they asked in puzzled tone.

" I mean that it appear this person or say beings seeing there two them is able access these  stamps and able to use to them to fight in conjunction with that belt of their  thought what also concern me that  the Honkai are able to use them in a direct way as well being that Genesha had one in it as well ." I both  curious and cautious tone. " this also bring a question what happens if herrscher gotten their hand on these stamp ands fuse with them a question for another time . Inform the science team and as Ryoma about this video and help formulate plan to get this person  and the current herrscher of thunder to us that an order!"

Random Subordinate: " Yes ma'am" they saluted as they rush to the science time with info as I sip my drink once more  form the flak. 

"thing have gotten lot more interesting if this person currently with Schicksal as well I m ight well have Bronya retrieve the both targets." I smiled as the image of mention person appear on the tablet.

" I smiled as the image of mention person appear on the tablet