𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

。o♡o。

.。o♡o。.

ALEXA MCALL IS A BITCH. Always has been. Even when she was a kid she was a little brat. She knew it and liked it. She knew exactly who she was from a very early age. For as long as Alexa could recall, everybody adored her even though she was a real little bitch. She never knew exactly what it was. She just knew that she had something special. Something intangible. Something immeasurable. And she had that fucking confidence.

She absolutely loved make-up and had been wearing her pink glittered eyeshadow every day since she was nine. Stiles would tell her she looked pretty like a princess. Her brother on the other hand thought her makeup was weird, but Alexa thought her brother was a weirdo anyway so his opinion didn't matter to her. And her Mellisa didn't like it at all, but Alexa would throw a tantrum each time her mother objected. Melissa seeing her daughter's love for makeup, clothes, and her tremendous confidence decided to enroll Alexa in beauty pageants.

So at a young age, she frequently competed in beauty pageants with incredible success due to her high levels of self-confidence. She was the town's little star. That's why she loved pageantry because you didn't have to be the prettiest or the tallest or the blondest. You just had to have fucking confidence. And Alexa had plenty of that fucking confidence. However, after her mother learned her coach was arrested for molesting one of her pageant friends, she was prohibited from entering any more pageants. She protested with a complete week of silence, despite Scott and Stiles trying to make her talk. But Alexa was too damn stubborn.

However, she began to realize that she enjoyed not doing anything and embraced her lack of desire for any career, much to her mother's dismay. Alexa quickly realized that there are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who worked for others, like her mother who spend hours taking care of boring sick and ugly people at the stinky hospital. And the ones who did nothing and she realized she wanted to be the latter.

When Alexa wanted something, she did everything to get it. And she knew exactly how. Once she when she was four, she wanted a doll, but her mom didn't want to buy it. She told her no, you have enough dolls at home Alexa. Of course, she didn't like being told no, especially by her parents. So she started yelling loudly in the store. Everybody was staring at them, and she knew her mom was getting embarrassed by the attention they were getting. Melissa didn't budge at first, she didn't want to give in to another one of her daughter's whims. So Alexa threw herself on the ground and started crying loudly, until her mom grabbed the doll in frustration, and gave in. Alexa smirked, holding her new doll while leaving the store. She wanted her doll and she got it.

She remembered also the time when she was 7, Stiles had a Walkman cassette player, that he got on Christmas. Alexa wanted it. Some compliments and a little kiss on the cheek, which resulted in the boy turning red (and him stuttering for a whole weak each time he spoke to her), and Stiles gave it to her eagerly. She still had it, hidden in her room in a shoebox, under her bed with some pictures of them and Scott when they were kids. But Alexa wouldn't admit to Stiles or anyone else that she had kept it. Sometimes when she was feeling nostalgic, she would take the cassette player out of the shoebox, and listen to some music. The old thing still worked after all these years.

Alexa loved makeup, clothes, and especially shoes. Alexa was literally obsessed with shoes. This obsession has had always been an issue. Each morning when she was a kid, it was a real chore for her mother to dress her up, because Alexa didn't know which pair of shoes to pick. Her parents would ways end up in an argument, in which her father would say it's Mellissa's fault. If she didn't have so many shoes in the first place, they wouldn't be having this problem each morning. They were often late to school because of her, which annoyed a lot her a twin brother. He was so annoyed by this that he started to take the bus, and he then asked for a bike on his twelfth birthday, so he could be at a time for school.

Her parents thought Alexa was cute at first. But then they started to realize they had raised a spoilt brat and didn't know how to deal with her tantrums. Her parents would always fight about her. Her father would yell at her mother that it was her fault that their daughter was like this. Alexa had seen him coming home late multiples times, red lipstick on the collar of his shirt or on his face. And it definitely wasn't her mothers. She quickly understood her father wasn't faithful to her mother. Her parents were living in the same house but didn't even say one word to each other anyway, except for when they were fighting about her.

Her father, Alexa didn't like him much when she was a kid. And she loathed him now that she was a teenager. He started to drink a lot. She remembered when he would take her in his arms and how bad he smelled because of the alcohol. One night, he came home drunk and got into an argument with Mellisa, it was a fight about her again. Alexa woke up from their yelling, hearing her name.

She had made a snide remark about his complaints on her, despite her mother telling her to go back to her room. Her father was drunk and he got angered by her. he surprised Alexa when he grabbed her arm. She screamed loudly as he did so. She often threw tantrums that would end up with her yelling loudly for minutes, and her parents begging her to stop screaming. Scott seeing this came in and tried to help his sister, but he was accidentally knocked down the stairs by their father. He came to with no memory of the incident. It was the last time their father took a drink but the damage was done. Melissa kicked him out and the couple filed for divorce. While he was free to visit with Scott and Alexa, he opted to leave Beacon Hills out of guilt for hurting his son and being so violent with Alexa. Alexa was glad, she didn't want to see him ever again. Scott forgot about that, but Alexa didn't. She would never forget how scared she was when she saw her twin brother on the ground unconscious.

Stiles had stayed the whole night at the hospital with her. Holding her hand while she was anxious about her twin. The last time she remembers really talking to Stiles, was when they were eight. His mother was sick as she was at the hospital. So Alexa spent some time with him there, to cheer him up. She was there when his mother died and he cried, just like he was there when she was anxious when her brother was in the hospital.

Her relationship with her brother....it was complicated. She loved her brother, of course, but they would argue often. Especially since she was her mother's favorite child, and Scott noticed it. So of course he was jealous. When they were kids they were close, with Stiles they were always hanging out. But as they grew older they drifted apart. She made new friends at school, started dating, and became popular. So she stopped hanging out with her dork of brother and his best friend. They started to ignore each other, especially at school. Nobody even realized they were twins.

Anyway, Alexa loves who she is.

She has a wardrobe that can kill, a brilliant sense of humor, and an abundance of confidence in herself that some people spend their whole lives yearning to achieve. Everybody wanted to be her, and everybody wanted to date her. Her best friend's brother included, but unfortunately, he knew she was way out of his league. This means Stiles would watch saddened each time she would hold hands or kiss one of her many boyfriends in the hallways of school. And Alexa would acted like he didn't exist, as if they didn't know each other since they were like babies.

.。o♡o。.

。o♡o。