𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

BITCH

.。o♡o。.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since---"

While Stiles and Scott were talking in front of the school, he loses his train of thought when he sees Alexa Mcall, Queen Bee of Beacon Hills High School, walking up the stairs toward the school alongside her best friend Lydia Martin. He abandons his train of thought in favor of trying to catch her attention.

"----Since the birth of Alexa Mcall."

"Since my birth basically," remarks Scott but Stiles ignores him too focused on Alexa. To be honest Scott was annoyed that his best friend had a crush on his twin sister. He already had to deal with hearing things he shouldn't know about his own sister in the changing room, because she had dated most of the lacrosse team, and they wouldn't stop talking about her. And Stiles was his only friend, he knew that she would break his heart. Alexa is a cold bitch who only loves herself.

"Hey, Alex! You look--" Alexa continues to walk right past Stiles, completely oblivious to the fact that he was talking to her. "--Like you're gonna ignore me..." Stiles looks back at Scott with an irritable expression. "You're the cause of this, you know."

Scott rolls his eyes in response to this comment. "Uh-huh."

"Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been Scarlet-nerded by you," muttered Stiles.

"How?" wondered Scott completely confused. "She's my sister, if anything being my friend should help you."

"And she hates you," Stiles remarks bitterly. "By association, she hates me too."

"She doesn't hate me, I think," said Scott unsure. "Alexa, she's just a....bitch to everyone. You know how she is," he said. His sister was well, complicated. He didn't bother to try to understand her anymore. She was the most confusing girl he knew, not that he knew much about girls anyway.

.。o♡o。.

Alexa enters their first-period English class and takes her seat, where the teacher, Mr. Curtis immediately begins the lecture without an introduction. Alexa was drawing hearts on her notebook not interested in school. She liked doing nothing and didn't aspire to have any career of the sort, so she found school pretty useless. And well she had terrible grades as result, much to her mother's dismay.

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." the teacher declared.

Alexa immediately guessed he was talking about the same body her brother and Stiles found yesterday. She turned around to see Scott grin and look over at Stiles, who is in the desk one row and one column behind him and who winks at him knowingly. Stiles noticed her staring at them, and gave her an awkward smile in response. She rolled her eyes, and turned around, going back to drawing.