Four

Queen lessons today!

I'm so tired, so for lessons I had to practice table manners which was pretty easy because mom has made sure that Blaze and I have proper table manners but I hated having to practice declining peasants what they need so that their families will not starve because of the raids caused by the war THEY NEED FOOD but Ruby said that the food is already earmarked for the war effort. Once I am queen, if the war is still going on I am fixing the problem with the Ice kingdom (whatever that is, Ruby has not told me yet) and end the war. OH MY DRAGON LORD, so Ruby (I refuse to call her Queen) STOLE the Ice Kingdoms Crystal, so the crystals protect the kingdom from curses and makes the warriors stronger also make the kingdom have better weather, Basically gives the entire kingdom boosts. AND RUBY STOLE THE ICE KINGDOM'S and made the war seem like it was the Ice Kingdoms fault. I want to tell everybody but Ruby could arrest me for treason so I have to keep silent. So I came up with a plan last night one of these times Ruby goes to check on the troops. She said I could come with her so I will injure her really badly and she will die so that I can be queen and end the war. Ruby went to check on the war effort but had me stay in the castle she told me that I am not ready to go to the battlefield so I have to stay home and train with Uncle Smolder because Dad is not here so I can't train with him, Uncle Smolder is Dad's brother and is a trainer for high ranking dragons but we were always trained by dad instead because he doesn't really agree with Uncle Smolder's training ideas. Ugg training is annoying Uncle Smolder is making me relearn what dad has already taught me because he thinks that I have learned it wrong AND HE HAS NOT EVEN SEEN ME FIGHT YET!!!! It's so annoying but at least I am getting everything right. Uncle Smolder FINALLY let me show him how I fight and said that Dad had taught me well and I was like duh HE IS A GENERAL HE KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT, honestly I just think Uncle Smolder is jealous that he is not the general.