🌭Chapter 19🌭

Janelle's POV

"Janelle.'' I woke up to my moms sweet voice calling me.

I sat up just as she placed a tray of food on my bed. "Mom, why you spoiling me like this?"

She kissed my forehead. "Cause I don't like seeing you sad."

"I'm okay now mom." I chuckled. "I was just in shock yesterday but I'm over it."

Mom stroked my cheek and smiled. "Eat up, go take a shower and dress up cause we going to the mall."

"What we going to do at the mall?" I chuckled while eating my toast.

"Let's just say it's mother and daughter bonding day." She winked at me.

All I could do was chuckle and go back to eating breakfast.

How I missed home!

*
After taking my shower i put on my blue high waist denim shorts and a white off the shoulder crop top which i paired off with white block heels.

Mom walked in with a similar outfit as me but the only difference was that she had on a tank top and sneakers.

"Mom." I eyed her weirdly. "Are you sure you're comfortable in that tank top cause your pregnant belly looks confined."

"Girl bye." She rolled her eyes. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't dress sexy."

I watched in awe as she did a catwalk. This woman is really something else. I grabbed my clutch and walked out of the room with mom laughing behind me.

Sometimes she can be really annoying but i love her for that. I walked passed the living room only to be stopped by my dad.

My heart was legit in my throat, I know for a fact that mom has already told him everything cause she can't keep anything from him.

"How are you doing today baby." My dad said pulling me in for a warm embrace.

"I'm okay dad." I sighed in the hug.

"Do you want me to beat him up for you?" Dad whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help but laugh. Here I was being all nervous and shit thinking that he'll kill me if he finds out. "As long as you keep me out of it." I smiled at him.

Just looking at my dad right now reminds me of how much I actually missed my family. What would I do without them!

"Janelle." Mom said walking out from the kitchen. "Let's get going."

I watched as my dad pulled her in for a hug. My folks really love each other, I can see it in their eyes.

"Keep both my babies safe." Dad pecked moms forehead.

Mom turned away from him and that didn't stop him from spanking her. How I love their relationship.

'How did they do it?' With that thought in mind I walked out of the house with mom in front of me.

*
We walked in the mall and to say it was busy is such an understatement. "Mom, where should we go first?" I asked as we passed multiple clothing stores.