{3} The Special Place She Has

"𝘈𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦."

♡♡♡

{3}

𝙰𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚢

→❣←

I remember actually having a life at one point. Nothing ever felt the same after Aysha and I became friends. That wasn't the worst part though. Her annoying friends might be all over me, but nothing gets attention from me, when she's around.

I've been all protective and brotherly around her because if there's one thing I've really wanted... It's her.

It didn't start until my last year in middle school. She really started to bloom then. When I really started to understand how relationships work, I had this weird temptation for her.

By the time I gathered the courage to go tell her my feelings, she had already started dating Surav. Not that I was jealous or anything.

Maybe I was, just a little.

The girl I loved started dating some other guy instead of me. But if it made her happy, I decided not to mess with it. But when I realized Surav wasn't as nice as the nice guy he played in front of her, I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

This may have led to fights.

Or maybe arguments.

Whatever it was, Aysha didn't like it. Holding in my emotions caused me to become a different person. Now here I am popular amongst all the girls, but I never could have what I wanted.

The stress really started to build up, and the way I dealt with it was hookups. By my sophomore year, all the girls wanted to be in bed with me.

The only promise I kept to myself was that I wouldn't actually be in a relationship with any of them. I was expecting Aysha and Surav to break up soon but they never did. It was like they were pretty serious about things. Aysha even told me she had sex with him one night. I made her promise never to do that again.

Eventually, I broke my promise and started dating a girl named Anjali. She was kind of my type and reminded me a lot of Aysha, but she could never be the same.

Nothing can replace her in my heart.

Soon or later Anjali found out I still liked Aysha and that caused her to go nuts. The first and only girl I dated dumped me and the hookups reappeared back into my life once again.

I don't know what kind of a person I've become. More importantly what Aysha thinks of me now. It's been a tough chapter of my life and it doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

°

°

°

I pick up my phone and scroll through Instagram. I noticed that Anjali was trying to DM me. I opened it up and her texts scared me.

A: Hello?

AJ: What do you want?

A: I'm planning to tell Aysha that you like her.

AJ: WTF are you crazy?

A: I know you like her a lot, you should try to tell her your feelings.

AJ: So you're not trying to get back at me?

A: I understand how long you've had feelings for her.

AJ: Thx :)

A: But if you're not going to tell her, I'll do it myself.

AJ: Will do gtg.

A:Bye.

I set down my phone and rubbed my temples. How am I ever going to tell Aysha something like this when she's in a relationship with somebody else?