c o r r u p t e d

1st POV/Mayuko's

My hands began to reach for his chest as his lips moved softly with passionate moistness against mines but I couldn't do it. His pain, my pain and mostly Kai's pain was haunting me to the very end. The misery inside of me was now bleeding out into a lake of painful memories. I pulled away as I shook my head and attempted to push him away. "I can't", I breathed out but a gasp filled my mouth in place of it as he grabbed my forearms and pulled me close to him by sheer force. "S-Sehun", I muttered shockingly as I examined the anger that was boiling in his eyes.

"Why can't you be with me?! I saw you first!" Sehun then squeezed my frail arms and shook me with terror which quickly turned them red. I mewled looking in his eyes as if I was the one committing the sin, "Please, it hurts." He tugged on me more making me almost fall into him. "Then pick me", he demanded with a begging voice.

To be honest, I already gave up on him. Emotional pain was far stronger than any other. I could forgive him but with every moment I would spend with him I would remember how he abandoned me. Would he do it again? No reason and no excuse can make me erase those fearful times of desperation. Then how could I be with Kai? I really don't know. At least not yet.

"I need time to think", finally I yelled out at him as I was losing all my sanity but he kept holding me and looking at me with eyes fill of want when I couldn't even give myself to him. My eyes couldn't look at his, he just froze there looking at me as if was truly psychotic.

My train of tears continued to spill making me feel more of mess but I tried to keep my composure. Slowly I pulled away and he didn't do nothing to stop me. "I'm sorry", I said softly as I tried to stand on my weak legs. As soon as I finally managed to get a balance Sehun stood up towering over me.

I couldn't look in his face. I didn't want to be swayed or my feelings to be revealed. I stepped back and he stepped forward. Terror filled me as I repeated the same formation and so did he. Chill bumps invaded my arms and back as I felt his strong hand take my upper arm.

My eyes snapped looking into his and every cell in my body was demolished. He wasn't Sehun no more. "You won't pick me?" Those words came off his lips sharp as a knife but his actions were more of threat. Both of his gripped my shoulders and forced his mouth against mines along with his tongue surfing deep into mines. I didn't want this, not like this.

I tried pushing him away but because he was a man, his muscles over powered mines. Finally I could breath when he broke the prison of our heated mouths but my lips were swollen red from the intense kiss. He released one of my arms to pull me down the hallway, I've known to well. I always seemed to be dragged here.

"Sehun stop", I begged but his anger was far pass his limitations. Once again my eyes met the room where we made love to each other last time bringing back those days in my mind. I almost tripped in the heels but Sehun caught me and then at the same time he unzipped the back of my dress leaving the cold air to attack my back.