u n i t e d

1st POV/Mayuko's

We were now back in the car fully recovered. I felt so much better. That I can now actually live and look forward to something. I could face anything now. "Thank you." I said softly as I looked over at him while he was checking his phone. Not that I take notice, he does that a lot but what do I expect of him? He was wealthy but what did he do? I remembered being told when I got in the mansion that the men were all rich but Kai was the grand one.

"Kai, how are you so wealthy?" I asked this as I held both of my hands together nervous about asking a personal question . His lips lifted into a dazzling smile which also showed his high cheek bones that made him even more good looking. "Well, my dad runs the company of the number one phone company that I am currently holding which is Samsung and he is the chair-man. There is more to that which involve politics due to him being a governor but that doesn't have anything to do with me well besides the image of being his son. Soon enough I will take his spot."

I nodded heavily making my bang get in my eye a little. This was a habit. I always liked it getting in my eyes and then moving it. It was a excuse to mess with something. "Ahh, I see." I said this while my hand reached up but he fixed it for me. He was now leaning over closely as he was beaming into my eyes. "Anything else you want to know about me?"

Blushing slightly from his face near mines I shook my head which repeated the bang and eye rivalry again. "Hmm, you need a hair cut." He said moving it again but this time his lips were closer to mines. "Ah, n-" I was cut off as he pecked my lips playfully while looking down in my deep brown orbs. He chuckled lightly and then pulled me in a hug again. "I love you so much. How can you have such a huge effect on me?"

Once more, I say the same thing Kai. He pulled back slightly but his lips were still close to me. Calling me to them. I bit my lip blushing even brighter from my indecent thoughts. It was natural when you loved a person and especially after a lovable moment you would want to do that. "Are you hungry?"

Yes, very. I nodded slightly which made me feel his heated breath against my ripe lips. "What do you want?" You.

My teeth twisted my lip as my face was now bright red as a strawberry. Then the teasing of his lips went away but traded next to my ear.

"It would have been nice to do it next to the river, wouldn't it?" Now he knew what was on my mind. Shivers strummed through my body as his hands on my back were leading to the top of my ass. He squeezed it and the smooth feel of the skirt against my ass made me even more aroused.

"But, the car is just as erotic." My ear was now on fire but it was put out with his tongue that was licking the edge of my ear lobe. Slowly he began a journey down south, leaving his trail of steamy destruction down my neck. I let my head drape back with my mouth wide open to sing out my moans of desperation and want.

Just when his mouth arrived at the top of my cleavage that were revealed in the halter top a little, a new roller coaster happened when I felt the seat drop back completely flat. My eyes darted at him as he smirked and took the advantage to crawl on top of me. I spread my legs giving him more space and access to my pussy. He brought his hand to the top of my halter top and dragged it down revealing my perky breasts but my nipples were hidden in the ribbon like lingerie.