Chapter 7

"I got this new assignment today and had to complete my part so, that others can complete their part but I lost the track of time and it got dark, I was calling you to come and pick me up. But... u never picked up and my phone died." I explained

"Then how did you managed to come back," she asked

"There was this guy named Allister, he said his sister have nyctophobia too... and that he can drop me...he helped me."

"You knew him from before?" she asked

"Noooo I just saw him today .. he introduced himself while I was waiting for you in front of the library."

"We should treat him something... for helping you... have you taken his contact number?"

"Yes he wrote it ... and I remember tossing it somewhere in my bag..." I said while searching my bag for that chit he gave me.

"Here I found it.."

"Ooohh he made a smiley airplane with his name.. what does that mean?"

"Mmm I don't know.. he told me he is from the aeronautics branch.. maybe that's the symbol he uses .."

"Whatever it is, let's text him.... To have lunch with us tomorrow..." I am not liking this idea... she is being over-excited about this guy.

"Is it really necessary?"  We just met today but he did help me when I desperately needed it.

"Of course rose... now add him to your chatbox and text him."

I added his number and he has an anime character on his name icon " display picture". I showed it to cherry and she was disappointed because she was waiting to see his face.

"Tell me, is he handsome?" She asked me like a teenager..

"You can see him, if you will meet him tomorrow, no?"

"I have to wait? Can't you explain his appearance to me ?"

"No." I denied it while typing the message

*Hello, rose this side.... I wanted to treat you to a meal as thanks for helping me today, is tomorrow lunch possible?*

"Is this, okay?" I showed cherry the screen

Mmm, it looks too like you... can you please add smiley at the end of the message?

"No"... and I send it.

"Let's go have dinner... he probably will text back till then?"

"Okay ..."

Before we could reach the cafeteria's gate, my phone ringed... as a message popped up... I checked. Allister's name is on display and Cherry is now gazing at the screen, waiting for me to open the text.

"We shall have dinner first," I suggested...

"No..." she took the phone from my hand and sat on a bench while open the text...

I looked at the screen to read it...

*I am completely available in lunch but treat is not necessary.... though I would love to have lunch with you Rose * with two ghost emoticons....

* I will text you the time and place tomorrow... good night, sweet dreams, and take care* cherry typed and send it with a sleeping emoticon.

I shake my head in negative... she can be stubborn at times...

"Let's go have dinner Cherry, I am hungry"

"Okay"

We had dinner and my phone vibrated but I refuse to open the text while eating.

We returned to her room and she checked my phone....

*good night to you too... try to be with Cherry tonight... it will make you feel better... sweet dreamzzzz * with smiley emoticon...

What is wrong with people and these stickers... a simple text is understandable...

"He is caring Rose...." She commented after reading his text...

"I can see that plus he uses a lot of expression stickers..." I commented...

.

.

We slept after discussing our new topic, "Allister".

*Next day lunchtime*

"did you text him the address?"

"yes I did and I am hungry, I am going to order... u want something?"

"you are not ordering before he comes"

"why not... he is late, I specifically told him to come at 1 pm. Because I have to reach the department at 2:30 pm. Now it's already 1:15 pm.... If I will order my meal now... I will be able to eat at peace..."

"sit down Rose at least wait for 15 more minutes"

"ahhhhhhh"

...

"hello" comes a voice from behind me.

I turn to look at him, he looks as if he just came out of a beauty salon.

"you are late..." I stated the fact.

He said nothing but looked in Cherry's direction.... Who then slapped my arm hard.

"ouch."

"please please sit Allister.... My name is Cherry..I am her best friend" she introduced herself.

"please call me Alli.." he said while taking his seat beside Cherry in front of me...

"We must order first." She looked at me as if I have grown 50 eyes.

"yes sure," he said

.

.

After ordering food, we talk a bit and slowly we get to know each other, by the time our meal came, all the awkwardness was just gone as if we were friends for a long time now.

After lunch, Allister and Cherry drop me at my department and left for their own.

Anyways we are meeting for coffee later in the evening after class, so let's study for the time being.

*Roy P.O.V*

I was not here last night, so I came early morning to see my princess and this Cherry is constantly talking about some Allister guy.

I came to know they have a plan to eat together, luckily all 3 are meeting and not just my princess and that low life.

I sat at a distance and observing them, my blood was boiling because this guy has a sweet spot for MY baby... the way he is looking at her making me want to rip his eyes off and feed to the vultures.

It's hard to control myself, as soon as I was aware that guy left and my girl is far from his reach, I ran into the forest to cool down myself.... Some swimming might help me, and I have to plan his destiny as well.

####

Hello, my favorite readers,

I hope you are healthy and safe. this book is a new idea of mine.. different than what I have come across .. hope you will like it...

*Credit for pics and GIF goes to the rightful owners.*

If you have any question, do comment or message me.. would love to hear from you.

Take care

IVI