8.

***SEXUAL ACTIVITY***

I keep my eyes locked on his boxers waiting for them to move out of the way. We showered together this morning but I never looked away from his face and arms. He finally pulls them down just enough to see a little bit of his tool. He pulls them down more and more very slowly. And finally they hit the floor. I watch as his boxers hit the floor. I'm speechless. I freeze with my mouth wide open not knowing what to do. He picks my chin up so we are now making eye contact. 

"Is that drool?" He says jokingly. 

"Probably" I say laughing lightly. 

"Give me your hand, I'll help you up" He says with his hand out. I put my hand on his and he slowly pulls me up. Our eyes still locked together. My mouth still wide open.  We get in the shower and all of the water running off of me is bright red.

"There is blood coming down your leg" He says. I look down at my leg and see bright red blood running down my leg.

"Turn around, I'll check the back of your legs" he says turning my body around.

"It's coming from higher up your leg. I think it's from your. Uhhh you know what." He says awkwardly.

"What. not to expose myself but my period ended last week." I say starting to freak out.

"Look away real quick." I say. I try to search around my lady bits to see where it's coming from but i can't see anything. 

"I can't see anything, I'd ask you for help but I don't think you'd be up for that." I say giggling. He turns around and makes a face at me.

"Well I'll do it if a have to, I wanna make sure you're ok" He says.

"Ok then help me out please." I say with an awkward smile. I sit on the floor of my shower with my legs up, it looks like i'm giving birth, we both laugh a little at the situation. Alvah gets down on his knees and looks around my female parts. 

"Ummmm" I hear his say.

"What" I say starting to panic.

"I think your cherry is popped." He says with a little smile.

"Eww by Jacob, now I feel gross, I don't like thinking he was the last one inside of me." I say laughing. Alvah laughs with me.

"We can change that." He says crawling towards me. We are still on the shower floor at this point. 

"Oh yeah" I say in a flirty voice.

"Only if you'll let me" He whispers in my ear.

"I'll let you do whatever you want to me, just make it good" I whisper back at him.

"I will trust me." He says now looking me in the eyes.

"Do it, I dare you." I say back to him.

"Here's one thing you should know about me, I also never back down from a dare." He says making his way closer to my face.