13.

***

I wake up Monday morning with my body shooting itself up gasping for air. I had tears running down my face.

"What happened are you ok?" Alvah says siting up. I continue to try to catch my breath, I can't get myself to calm down.

"Hey, breath. Deep breaths. In and out slowly, I got you. What happened?" he asks calmly.

"I'm sorry" I say as I take deep breaths.

"Why are you sorry" He asks.

"I had a nightmare, you were gone, I felt like I was going to die." I say shaking.

"I'm not going anywhere baby, I promise, come here and lay with me" He says. I lay down in his arms. I feel hot, I need air. I start to get up and walk out of my bedroom door.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I need... Air... I can- can't b-breath." I say gasping for air. He comes over and picks me up, he carries me down the stairs to the front door, he puts me down and opens the door. I take about two steps outside and all of the sudden everything goes black. I wake up in my bed with no blankets on me. I remember taking my clothes off in the middle of the night so I only had a bra and underwear on. Alvah was sitting on my bed next to me looking at me. 

"Hey how ya' feelin' I got you some water you need to drink it." He says as he sees me waking up.

"I'll give you a minute to yourself." He says as he walks into the bathroom. I grab the water and drink it really fast. I get up off my bed and open the bathroom door. Alvah was splashing cold water onto his face to wake him up a bit. When he finishes I do the same thing. I use the bathroom quickly and walk back out to my bedroom and sit next to him. 

"Are you ok" He asks while rubbing my back. 

"Yeah I think so. Is it possible for a dream to give you an anxiety attack." I ask looking up at him.

"I don't know, probably" He says still rubbing my back. I lean in towards him and cuddle up to his chest. We sit there for probably 20 minutes. I look up and see that he's looking down at me. Our eyes now locked together. I lean in towards him to kiss him a few times before laying back down. I lay there on his chest until he falls asleep. I can't sleep I'm so hot and all I can do is cry. I get up slowly and quietly trying not to wake up Alvah. I go into the bathroom and turn the cold water on in the shower. I can't even take off my underwear or bra so I just get in the water with them on.

***ALVAH'S P.O.V***

I wake up for the second time tonight and see that Katherine isn't there. I see her bathroom light on and I hear light sobbing coming from her bathroom. I get up and walk over to the bathroom door. It's not closed all the way so I peak in and see the back side of Katherine's body she's sitting there holding her knees sobbing. I wanted to know why this was happening to her, why her. She did nothing to deserve what she's going through. I walk into the bathroom and ask her "What's wrong my love, are you ok" as I open the shower door. She continues to sob into her knees not saying anything.

"Did I do something, tell me what I can do, I want to help you." I say to her. She lifts her head up and turns to look at me. She quietly says "It's not you, I just had a bad dream I can't stop sweating, I'm shaky and I can't stop crying."

"Here let me help you up" I say pulling her up into my arms. We stand there for a few moments.

"I love you." She says quietly.

"I love you too beautiful." I say kissing the top of her head. We walk back into her room, she's feeling and looking a lot better. I give her some of my clothes to put on.

"I can't wear anything, right now, if I put anything on I'll start to panic" She says. I got over to her to help her unbuckle her bra. She takes off her underwear leaving her now completely naked. She starts to shiver but she says she's still hot.  We walk over to her bed and lay down.

"It feels awkward being naked and cuddling you." She says giggling. I stand up off the bed.

"What are you doing." She says.

"Maybe it'll be less awkward for you if you aren't the only one naked." I say smirking at her.

"Yeah but then. Nevermind." She says looking away from me.

"Finish your sentence Katherine." I say in a seductive voice.

"Don't even, jerk." She says laughing at herself. 

"What's wrong Katherine. Does my tone of voice bother you." I say mocking my tone.

"Not at all. Just get over here, but first take off your boxers." She says smiling at me. I take off my boxers and we lay on top of the blankets. I start to feel her shiver.

"Are you cold." I ask while looking down at her.

"A little, at least I'm not hot anymore. But I know something we can do to make us both a little hot." She says looking up at me.

"Oh, yeah, and what's that." I whisper leaning in for a kiss. She puts her finger on my lips pushing my head back slightly. 

"Not yet mister." She whispers.