-Chapter 7-

3rd person POV.

Ranboo and Tubbo decided to make some pancakes for dinner, breakfast for dinner always makes things funner especially when your best friend is making it with you! They ran around the kitchen looking for all the ingredients that they needed. It took a little bit longer than expected mostly because Ranboo didn't know where everything was yet and he was constantly asking Tubbo where things were.

About 20 minutes passed and they had just gotten everything all mixed together, they then oiled the pan and got the spatula they needed. Another 20 minutes and all the pancakes were done... Even though most of them were burned on one side or both, but the syrup would fix that perfectly.

"Ranbooooooooo give me the syrup pleaseeeeee," Tubbo groaned dramatically. "Tubbo you realize this was supposed to be dinner, right? And you already have so much on your pancakes."

With that as a response Tubbo threw his head back and let out a long dramatic sigh, Ranboo just rolled his eyes at him. "You hear this Ranboo, I am sighing very loudly and I know it is very annoying because you do it very often."

Ranboo just stared at Tubbo, but soon gave up, "Okay whatever, just don't blame me when your stomach hurts." Ranboo passed the syrup over to Tubbo and he giggled at Ranboo, knowing he was quite annoyed but not enough to be mad as he had tried to hide his smile.

✨Time skip to after "dinner"✨

Tubbo POV.

"Alright Tubbo, I'm going to bed now," My best friend said while flopping himself onto the couch. "M'kay sleep well, I'll probably go to sleep later I don't really know." I accidentally rambled to a half asleep Ranboo. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him as I walked back into the kitchen to text someone and probably scroll through Twitter.

(When things are like this: that means someone(the pov) is speaking it their head)

I got my phone out and messaged Tommy saying "U awake? Ranboo fell asleep and im bored"

He knew Tommy wouldn't answer for a bit so he opened Twitter. I wonder what Ratparty would do if I ratiod them again, no that's boring. Hmmmm. I looked around the room for ideas on something to do, there was nothing helpful at all.

Tommy still hadn't replied to me, so I assume he's sleeping too. Oh well I guess I'll just watch some youtube until I'm tired.

Around 1 hour and 30 minutes passed until I heard someone gasp very loudly, "Ranboo?" I ran over to him, "Ranboo are you okay?" He just looked at me with wide eyes and breathing very fast, he slowly calmed down and nodded at me. "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." He stuttered a little bit, "Just a nightmare? I guess, I'm not really sure."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He shook his head and hummed a no. "Alright, well I need to sleep too now because it's almost 2am now." I said after glancing at my phone which had been in my hand when I ran over to Ranboo. He nodded in response and went back to sleep.

Ranboo POV. (we going back in time pog)

"Alright Tubbo, I'm going to bed now." I said as I flopped myself onto the couch and pulled a blanket over me. Tubbo said something but I fell asleep almost as soon as the blanket came on me.

(This bit is Ranboo having a dream :o)

"Hello, chat!" I said in my normal happy voice, chat filled with multiple hi's and hello's. "I have a surprise today." Of course, the chat was all excited, except for a few people who were a bit worried about it. I turned on my facecam, "facecam stream!!"

Everything was going fine, I was at my old house and it all seemed too real to be a dream. (But obviously he didn't know this was a dream.) "Hello. [enter Ranboo's real name]." A familiar girl's voice said, standing behind me with a mean smile on her face. "Britney? I thought you moved, and I thought you hated me.." She stared at me with the "are you serious" face, then I remembered I was still on stream with a facecam on, which made me panic and I couldn't hit the mute button, facecam button, i couldn't even end the stream. The girl behind Britney suddenly looked like she had an idea as her face slowly turned into an evil smile to match Britney's. She then whispered something to Britney to make her eyes light up. I knew this was gonna be a bad idea and prepared for the worst, I mean what were they gonna do? Hit me? There's over 180k people watching me of course they wouldn't do that.

Britney then quickly reached over and ripped my mask and glasses off, of course that chat was freaking out, no one knew what to do, there was nothing anyone COULD do. "That was a great idea, Jessica." Britney smiled at the other girl who was apparently called Jessica and who also nodded back at her.

I tried to cover my face with my hands but they were quickly pried off by both girls. They forced my face in front of the camera and chat was saying so many bad things about me. I felt like crying but luckily I was able to escape the girls' grasp and end the stream. The two girls blew kisses towards me and giggled as my head fell into my hands. I cried a little bit, I've never been much of a cryer but with all the things going on it's gotten worse.

(End of dream, I hated writing that ): )

I gasped as I woke up, I was also covered in sweat, gross. "Ranboo? Ranboo, are you okay?" Tubbo half yelled as he ran to me, I nodded even though I wasn't really "okay".

"Just a nightmare I guess," I stuttered out. "Do you uh want to talk about it?" I shook my head and mumbled a no. "Alright, well I guess I should go to bed now anyway, you try to sleep too." He said to me and gave me a one armed hug (half hug?) I laid back down faking sleeping so Tubbo would stop worrying and go get some sleep.

I laid awake and decided to listen to some music to try to get my mind off things, mostly that dream. Britney... my old best friend. She was one of those mean rich girls that just decided to be friends with me. We used to do everything together, but I guess she got bored with me and decided to tell me so many bad things, along with the fact that she hated me. I really hope chat doesn't do something like that too, that dream.. It just seemed so real. Like it all actually happened. No. No it didn't happen, I'm sure chat would still like me if I decided to face reveal. Oh well I'm not even close to 5 million subscribers anyway, maybe if I do start getting close I'll just make the number higher.

I yawned, oh well I can worry about this some other time I guess. "Goodnight Tubbo," I said in a normal voice, tired, but normal. Tubbo was tired too so his goodnight back was just a "g'night Ranboo" in a whisper kind of voice. I smiled at this, but laid down again and this time I fell asleep, no dreams, just a nice sleep.

Well that was painful to write, no hate to ppl that are actually called Britney or Jessica by the way. Also I'm open so any suggestions :D unless they're nsfw bc that's rlly weird :/ y'know. Remember to drink some water and take care of yourself also :D

HIIIIII ROSE :D IK YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA SEE THIS !!

Happy chapter next? I don't wanna write sad stuff too much, if this even counts as sad lol I'm not rlly sure. I HAVE FINALLY WRITTEN ONE THAT'S OVER 1K WORDS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANKS FOR 6 (?) FOLLOWERS BTW <333 U SHOULD FOLLOW MY TWITTER AS WELL ITS IN MY BIO ALSO PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON THINGY PLS 

Sorry lol love u guys :DDD have a good day/night