-Chapter 11-

"GOOD MORNING BOYS!" Tommy yelled which made Ranboo jump and basically made him throw Tubbo off of him. Tubbo fell to the ground with an 'oof' and sat up, "what the hell both of you?" Tubbo asked as he rubbed his back when he had landed. "Tommy yelled and made me jump and I accidentally threw you," Ranboo explained, a little bit embarrassed. Tommy just stayed quiet as he was holding in a laugh. Tubbo sighed and got up to go find something to eat.

"I can make food if you want, I'm not the worst at cooking," Ranboo offered to Tubbo before he could get through the door. "Um yeah if you want to, what would you make though?" Tubbo asked and he turned around and walked back to the couch and sat down. Ranboo thought for a minute about what he would make for them. Tommy's face lit up, he had an idea of what they could eat "you guys should make like eggs and bacon or sausage" he suggested. "You aren't going to help us?" Tubbo asked him. He shook his head, apparently only Tubbo and Ranboo were making the food for them. "Okay well I can do the bacon and sausage. Tubbo can you do the eggs or am I?"

"I got them, you just worry about the meat," Tubbo assured him, smiling as they walked into the kitchen. "That sounds weird Tubbo," Tommy yelled from the couch where he was scrolling through the "#tommyinnitfanart" tag. "It's only weird when you make it weird Tommy."

Tommy just shrugged, no one could see him, but he did.

"Okay so Ranboo I'll go get the pans first, and you get the two spatulas. Alright?" Tubbo asked while he went through the cabinet to get the pans they needed. Ranboo just nodded, "can we stream just like outside today or something?- Wait no, I wanted to watch more Buzzfeed, the chat loves watching their videos."

Tubbo just handed him the pan he needed and responded to his stream idea with just an 'okay' while Ranboo was also handing Tubbo his spatula.

✨~Time skip to when the breakfast is done and they finished eating while Tommy was also being annoying~✨

3rd person POV.

"Okay so can I stream now?" Ranboo asked Tubbo and Tommy expecting at least one of them to answer him. The two boys were both on their phones and didn't look up when Ranboo asked him a question and instead just nodded absently. They nodded at him as if he was asking to let's say... to order food, they really just didn't care. "Ooooookay we're going to go watch horror stuff then," he added, again earning nods and 'mhm's from the two other boys.

Ranboo set up his stream and titled it 'watching the creepy ghosty demon stuff' and clicked the 'go live' button. He waited for the people to start flooding in, he assumed there would only be about 30k people watching the stream and there was... well that is until the notification went out, then he had about 90k people watching (which of course he didn't see because he keeps his viewer count off). The chat started so say hi, asking how Ranboo had been, what it's like in the uk, and of course those few weird people in chat asking well- questions Ranboo and no minors are comfortable with (there's always that one person/a few people).

"Ahhhhh hello chat, how are we all doing today? I am doing great." Ranboo started, "If you can tell by the title we are watching buzzfeed unsolved things today." Ranboo pulled up the first video he was going to watch and showed it to his stream. "Apparently this one is meant to be really good so we are going to watch this one and a few others," Ranboo explained what the stream would be. Overall it was just a regular streaming day for him and his chat, nothing too special he didn't get scared. Some people in chat did though, Ranboo was making a lot of jokes during the stream as well to keep himself from getting scared.

(I'm bad at writing jokes and well writing in general lmao so you don't get any Ranboo jokes or anything </3)

Ranboo finished about 2 ½ videos before Tommy and Tubbo started to get bored, "Ranboo can we like play a game or something?" Tubbo asked as Tommy stood behind him with an annoyed look. Before Ranboo could answer, the chat started saying things like "HI TUBBO" or "TUBBO :D" something along the lines of those and hardly any saying hi to Tommy obviously because he hadn't said anything and facecam wasn't on that stream.

"Uh yeah I guess so, what game are you guys thinking about playing though?" Ranboo asked after closing out of his YouTube tab. "Well I was just thinking Minecraft," Tommy spoke up from behind Tubbo, who was moving slightly to the left of Tommy rather than in front of him. Ranboo shrugged but nodded, Tubbo grabbed his laptop to play Minecraft on so Ranboo and Tommy could have the pc's.

Tommy went over to Tubbo's pc and opened Minecraft, Ranboo and Tubbo did the same. And chat was well- being chat, you know spamming Random Ranboo emojis, saying hi to everyone, normal chat stuff.

The three boys decided to play a few rounds of bedwars and then Ranboo would end the stream even though the stream hadn't even been that long.

"I've got blue team," Tommy shouted even though they were all about 15-20 feet away from each other. "Alright I'm coming too then," Ranboo answered. Tommy was a very good leader when it comes to this kind of stuff, he was always giving commands that were easy to follow and usually pretty clear. Tubbo stayed behind protecting the bed and getting more iron and gold for more defences as well as armor for his friends.

Tommy and Ranboo made their way to blue's bed which only had wool in it so it was quite easy to take them down, Tommy killed two of the three blue members and Ranboo had killed the last one giving them enough time to destroy the bed and kill them all again.

The game went on, Tubbo "accidentally" went all out on protecting their bed and Tommy and Ranboo killed, well everyone and won the round. They played a few more rounds and won most of them but also failed quite a few, Tommy led most of the rounds but sometimes he forgot to say what he was doing leading to bad team communication and that's why they failed some rounds.

"We have been playing for too long and I'm bored," Ranboo said, dragging out the 'd' in 'bored'.

"End stream then smartass" Tommy 'suggested'.

"Okay! By everyone," Then Ranboo ended the steam not even bothering to tell them to sub with prime.

:( Hi I guess

Sorry ive been gone

And sorry this is so short