A Hunter and His Prey

After an hour and a half of hiking, you trot up to catch up with your long-legged dom who walks on the trail just ahead of you. The light breeze tickles your nose with the delightful scent of pine trees as you pass with a smile on your face. 

    Once you're next to him, you fold your hands at your back and try to match his pace. You look up to Toji to see his determined expression as he stomps along the trail you insisted on. While he doesn't look particularly interested in the hike, he did want to appease your whining to go outside for the day so he continued along the trail begrudgingly for you. He thought your begging was cute so he figured it couldn't hurt to go out for a bit if it would get you to calm down. 

    A few minutes of silent walking passes until you spot a bench and bolt over ahead of Toji to sit down. Toji catches up and sits beside you not long after and pools onto the bench, feeling the soreness from the hiking setting in. After a moment, he lifts himself up and pulls out a water bottle for you from the backpack he carried. 

    "Here, drink some water. We've been walking for a while." He takes a swig of ice-cold water from his own bottle while his other hand holds a bottle out to you.

    "Thank you Sir!" 

You sound pretty energetic for someone who just hiked three miles and Toji doesn't miss that fact. He looks at you momentarily with a quizzical expression as his chest rises and falls with the heavy intake of air.

You shoot him an equally inquiring look, attempting to dissuade him from figuring out your plans. He looks away as he figures he will find out what you are planning soon enough as you usually cave after a well-timed pet name. 

He tosses his head back and closes his eyes as he recovers from the long walk. Light beads of sweat trickle down his temple as he inhales deeply, then slowly exhales a heavy sigh. Now is your time.

You shoot up from your seat and book it towards the thickly wooded areas off of the trail, leaving him behind on the bench.

He shoots up at the sudden noise and locks his eyes on your running figure. You turn your head and yell, "See ya!" and wave back at him as you continue to run, ducking through the trees and dodging bushes along your way. The cold wind bites at your cheeks as you rush away. 

A fowl grin spreads across his face as he fully realizes your cunning little plan and rises slowly from his seat, tossing the water bottles into the backpack and zipping it shut. He tightens the straps on the pack and jogs in your direction.

You duck into the underside of a risen tree root as you catch your breath and wait for Toji to get closer. Once you hear his heavy steps snap a few twigs along the path, his voice soon follows.

"Just so you know baby," He cups his hands over his mouth like a megaphone, "as soon as I catch you, I'll be tearing your sweet little ass to shreds." 

His promise, no, threat, sends an exhilarated shiver down your spine as you anticipate your sweet demise at the hands of your ferocious beast. You watch him from a safe distance as he plops the pack on the ground to remove the hoodie he wore previously to reveal a form-fitting black t-shirt which the sight of tickled your insides. 

Once he finishes adjusting himself and slinging the backpack over his shoulders, you run in the opposite direction to temporarily avoid his wrath.

As soon as you find another safe spot to hide, you curl up and recuperate yourself. You listen closely to see if he might be approaching, but nothing except a few critters rustle about to your disappointment. 

A twig snaps in your ear but by the time you hear it, it's too late. Toji has finally caught you. A mix of fear and arousal twirls its way through your gut as the thought of what he will do to you bubbles in your mind. A bead of nervous sweat forms on your furrowed brow.