Chapter 1: A New Purpose

Before we start I do want to point out that I do have learning disability so I apologize if my grammar is not perfect. Also I do not own the characters or the pictures CTOS*
_________________________
Kakashi Pov

Have you ever just wanted to strangle someone and watch the life drain from their eye? No, just me well you would feel the same way if you had to spend time with my team. Today was not a good day at all I'm honestly at my breaking point they don't listen to anything they do their own thing and to make it worse I take the blame everytime they mess up and believe the punishment they give you for a simple mistake is horrible yet my team don't even care sometime I wonder how life would be If I died instead of Obito and Rin speaking of them I wonder how disappointed they would be in me if I wasn't such a stupid kid they would still be alive I sit up in my bed it's not like I sleep anyways I decided to go for a walk honestly I just want to get away from everything.

Hiding from slight in the trees overhead two figure were resting against the brak of the tree " The copy cat ninja an interesting and what make you think he will joined us?" The shark like man asked

" You been watching him the same as me Kisame." A calm like voice respond back. " We both know it's only a matter of time before he cracked and it looks like it will be soon."

"Is Tobi already in position."

"Yes,all we have to do is wait."

"I sure hope you and Tobi know what you are doing Itachi."

Itachi chuckles a smirk appearing on his face." Don't worried we do."

I smile as I sit down in front in front of his grave the person I failed more then once and probably will continue to failed." Obito I'm so sorry."

"Well well well look who we have here " A high pitch childish voice said behind me." The copycat ninja " Turning around I see the familiar cloak of the Akatsuki and the orange mask this was their newest member I believe his name is Tobi not much is know about him.

"What in the...How did you get into the Village!"

"Tobi has his way senpai!" Tobi giggles like a child " Tobi came for you so please make this easy."

"What do you want form me?"I asked ready to pulled out a weapons in case I needed to defend myself against him

"No need to worry Kakashi just listen to what we have to say."

"We?"

From the corner of my eye I see Itachi and Kisame jump down from the tree nearby Itachi walked over standing near Tobi Kisame standing a bit back. " We don't want to hurt you"  Itachi begin but I cut him off believe me I didn't want to listen to what they had to say but I'm not letting Obito see what they plan to do to me.

" Not in front of Obito's grave I don't want to disappointed him anymore."

"We understand let go somewhere more private." Itachi kamui us to the outskirts of the village.

"So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked it three against one so I might as well listen to them I don't think they will let me leave alive anyways.

"What if we tell you Obito and Rin are still alive and waiting for you to join them all you have to do is say yes to us."

A/N Before you ask yes Rin is alive in this just like Obito she was saved by someone and she know about Obito plan to get Kakashi.