2

'Obito and Rin are alive no that...... can't be I saw them both died....I KILLED RIN!' My mind was racing and so was my heart "What do you mean I watch them both died!"

Tobi walk over to me looking directly at me "We know where they are Kakashi."

" Even if they were alive they probably hate me I'm the reason they are dead!"

Silence seem to overcome everyone especially Tobi who just a minute ago wouldn't shut up Itachi walk over placing his hand on my shoulder." Kakashi please calm yourself Rin will hurt us if you get hurt."

"If Rin and Obito alive why are they not here?!"

"We let Tobi cook."

"What Tobi a good cook!" Tobi yelled sounded offended

"He gave everyone food poisoning."Itachi sight " Lucky me and Kisame we're on a mission that night."

" So never let Tobi in the kitchen."

"Yeah never Im surprised no one dead."

Tobi let out a low growl glaring at him Kisame sight looking over at me " I'm sure they would love to see you again."

"And beside Kakashi anti you tired of playing the perfect ninja game?"

"I am."

" Then join us Kakashi."

"You better not be lying to me but yes Ill join you I want to see Obito and Rin again."

"Tobi will accompany you home where he will show you proof there me and Kisame will be on our way back we will see you there Tobi."

Tobi nodded and we watch them leave once they were out of sight and earshot Tobi turn his head and spoke but this time it wasn't his high pitch child like voice that came out." Oh Kakashi they are not lying to you at all in fact the Village lied to you."

" Did you suddenly go through puberty or something what happens to your voice."

"This is my real voice and is that all you cared about?'

" I already suspected they lied to me I been gathering evidence but If Obito and Rin are alive why.....didn't they come back... For me...." I asked trying to keep my voice from trembling "I is it because I failed them....?"

Tobi pulled me into his arm hand going to the back of my head."No, Kakashi that not the reason at all They wouldn't let us in at all."

"Us?"

"Oh Bakaka I miss you so much me and Rin been trying to get you for years."

"O Obito is that you?!" I asked tears sliding down my face I really hope this is not a dream at all I honestly don't know what I do if it is one

"Shh Kashi I'm here now you're safe let get your stuff so we can leave alright then we can have a proper reunion." I nodded as he release me from the hug hearing the sound of running feet we  kamui to my house once we got my stuff before we left Obito had some fun making it look like I had been kidnapped not that the village would care we disappear into the night last thing I heard is before leaving the Hidden Leaf forever was " ENEMY HAS INFILTRATED THE VILLAGE!"

We was now in the forest far away from the village we knew we had to keep going "Obito?"

"Yeah Kakashi?" His tired voiced asked turning to looked at me

"There a village up ahead we can check into a hotel for the night you looked exhausted."

" Fine." Obito took off his robe so he wouldn't get attacked him being an Aakatsuki members and all looking at him now you wouldn't believe he was a crybaby back then Obito check us in then we headed to the room once we enter Obito laid down on one of the two beds " Hey kakashi I have a question?"

"Hm what is it?"

"Do you blame yourself?"

"Everyday..... I was such a stupid kid if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been ..."

"I don't regret saving you and Rin death wasn't your fault she had Isobu (3-tailed beast) inside her she was gonna died either way but like me she was brought back and do you know what our combine goal is?" Obito asked getting up from the bed

"What?"

" We want to create a world where no one will suffer." Obito looked at me " You have suffer long enough Kakashi and me and Rin are going to save you from it.'