chapter six

'Adventures'

"Giddy up, bitch."

luciana pov <3

*****

*****

WE HAD MADE it to the ferry. Sarah and John saw the man packing up his stuff so they started running towards the man. I had stayed in the back with JJ walking next to him.

"Wait, wait. Are you sold out?" John B asked the worker.

"You aren't the only ones." The man said as he walked away from the stand.

"God damn it. Oh shit." John B sighed.

"Um." I say as JJ and I caught up to them.

"Hey, follow me." JJ takes my hand and leads all of us to a bridge.

"Have you ever been on a tugboat?" John B asks Sarah and I.

"A what?" We both look at each other confused.

"You're not serious." I sigh.

"We gotta talk our way onto this barge." John B explains, "I got this. These are my people, just wait."

"Hey Cap!" JJ calls out, "Um.. look, me and my sister really need to hop on this boat, man." Can we hop on?"

"No? Just help a brother out," John B complains, "Thanks for nothing."

I shake my head and turn to Sarah who was chuckling. The boys walked to us and I raised my eyebrow.

"So, they're booked." John B states.

"Who? Your, uh.. your-- your people?" Sarah joked.

"What, you got a better idea?" John B asked.

"Yeah." She says as she pushed past JB hitting his shoulder. John B followed her as JJ held his hand out for me to grab it. I took it and dragged him with me.

Sarah grabbed a yellow jacket and motioned for us to get one. We all put them on and quickly grabbed tanks disguising as employee's. We walked on the bridge to the dock where we sat the tanks down. JJ and I intertwined hands and quickly entered the ferry, we ran down the stairs and we entered the room that was the closest. John B shut the door and sighed.

The ship shook rapidly for a few seconds, as Sarah fell into John B's arms, "We're moving." Sarah smiles and says. They gave each other a high five and stared at each other for a view seconds, JJ and I started to laugh at the two teens mesmerizing each other.

"What?" John B asks when him and Sarah come back to the planet.

"You two love birds. How long you guys gotta look at each other for?" I make fun of them. John B's cheeks went red and he look flushed with embarrassment.

"Says the one who literally has been holding hands with JJ for the past ten minutes." Sarah snaps back.

"It was a mindless action. We were running together and he is slow so I had to drag him with me." I make an excuse.