Chapter 30

Things Change
Chapter 30

*Blair's POV*

I sat in the corner of the bedroom crying. Images of the night before came creeping through my mind. I kept yelling for Jason to stop, but he wouldn't. He raped me. I didn't want to do that. My body hurts like crazy.

"Blair, get down here now!" Jason yells from the foot of the stairs. I don't move. I can't move. My body aches too much.

He yells again. "Don't make me come up there!"

I groan as I ease myself onto my feet and walk out of the room. I looked at him as I held tight to the rails and went down the steps one-by-one. As soon as I step down, he grabs my waist and pulls me into his body.

"J-Jason, I can't do this anymore." I whisper.

"What do you mean, princess?" He says as he pulls slightly out of the hug.

"I cannot handle this pain anymore. Please, let me go," I plead.

"How could you- No! I love you, Blair! I can't live without you!" He yells.

"I can't..." I whisper. He pushes me away from him and turns around. "You're all that matters to me! I won't let you leave!"

I get up from the floor and tip-toe towards the back door. When he sees me, I start running but I'm so weak that he catches up and slings me onto the ground. I hit my head on the floor.

*Jason's POV*

I see Blair going for the door. I know I have to stop her, so I chase her and sling her down. She hits the floor and I see blood start to pour from her head. I knee down beside her.

"Blair! Blair, are you okay?" I scream. She opens her eyes and looks up at me with tears sliding down her cheeks. "I love you," she whispers. Her chest stops moving, her eyes wide open. Tears stream from my eyes as I try to find a pulse but there isn't one. I begin crying harder as I look at her lifeless body.

"I swear I really do love you, Blair! I can't live without you!" I begin yelling. I stand up and grab anything I can to throw. I grabbed a chair and slung it into the wall. It broke into tiny little pieces just like my heart.

I run upstairs and grab a gun. I run back downstairs and lay down beside Blair's body. I grabbed her hand with my right and put the gun to my head with my left. I took one last look at my love.

Boom!

Together again.