When did you actually join the loop?

Aries- Right away. I mean, you were going to stay there for a few years anyway. Everybody made you feel at home and even though you left your family you felt happy.

Taurus-A day. Not that you didn't want to join it sooner but you still needed to get your clothes. Your mum wasn't too thrilled about you being so late and your father not being there at all but you just ignored her. You told her that dad decided to do something on the mainland and that he missed the boat. She decided to believe it and you quickly packed your bags and with the help of a few children got your belongings to your new home.

Gemini-A couple of days. You felt like this was the only place where people understood you and you loved it. It was difficult to leave your family though. Maybe they weren't perfect but they weren't that bad. You decided you wanted to stay on your last day on the island. You packed your bags and went you your new home with a smile on your face.

Cancer-Literally right away. You didn't have much of a choice but still when the bomb hit you already considered the children's home your home.

Leo-It took about a week for you to make the decision. Everyone seemed amazing but it was still difficult. To be honest you weren't really close to your mom but it was still difficult to leave her.

Virgo-A few days although if your brother wasn't on the island it'd probably be sooner. You couldn't bear to look at him for your last days in the 50s. You sneaked out when everyone was asleep. You got your suitcases and walked into the cairn. On the other side, Fiona was waiting for you visibly tired. She helped you with the suitcases and you two went to your new home.

Libra-The same day. You just grabbed your luggage and headed back to the cairn.

Scorpio-The same day. You sneaked back to the Priest Hole, thankfully your uncles hadn't noticed you. Bronwyn helped you take your things to the loop and you began your new life at a new home.

Sagittarius-You wanted to right away, but Miss Peregrine insisted that you'd get some sleep and joined them the next day. You listened to her and started your new life in the morning.

Capricorn-Right away. And you loved living there, almost everybody was nice to you right away and Miss Peregrine loved you all like her own children. 

Aquarius-When your aunt went to sleep. You came back for your suitcase and disappeared from your time right after. 

Pisces-Right  away. You wanted to go back for your suitcase but Millard said it'd be better if you stayed in the loop for a while. But you did get you luggage a few days later.

Hope you liked it