15

Ivy

"What the fuck is this?" The note I held between my fingers were slammed onto Luke's locker, shutting it as well.

"What are you doing! My hand could have been cut off!" He inhaled quickly. "and what are you talking about? It's a note I wrote for you."

I rolled my eyes, tearing the small flimsy paper in my hand and tossing it in the trash. His eyes softened as he looked at it and then back to me, confusion etched on his face.

"You want to be friends? Fine, we won't be anything but friends then. Nothing more." I trudged down the hall, grabbing a talkative Calum on the way.

He tried to escape, but failed and stopped trying. Instead, he walked by my side defeatedly as I told him what happened. Anger was shown in him as his eyes widened. He had grabbed my hand and led me out of school grounds. We walked towards his house, neither one of us talking. The walk was silent, however, nothing near peaceful.

He sat me on his couch and paced back and forth in front of me. He's thinking of revenge, because he never gets this angry for something other than revenge. His finger tapped his chin, still staring into space. Then a snap went off.

"I got it, he wants to be friends. Just simply friends so he wouldn't mind you going out with someone right?" I shrugged and furrowed my eyebrows. "Before you say anything, we won't have Connor involved because no. I know the perfect guy. He loves revenge and will go along with it, trust me. Plus, he hates Luke."

Shrugging, Calum took a seat next to me and dialled a number on his phone. Instead of pressing it to his ear, he pressed speaker. The contact picture already looked promising.

"Yeah, hello?"

"Mate, I need you for revenge. It will make you happy for one, you'll get a few bucks, two, you hate Luke." Calum spoke, getting a little too excited as he was basically jumping around.

"Go on.." the person on the other end demanded.

"You want me to date Ivy from school? She's going to know that it's for revenge right? Revenge on Luke..?" He ran over the plan again.

Calum nodded, "yeah, can you do it?"

"Just one favour on my part to make it more believable.."

The smirk I oddly figured was on his face had to be. This favour sounded fishy.

..

I ran my hand through my new hair, getting a few looks in the halls. It was making me feel salty and insecure. I wanted to snap at them, but most people commented that they liked it. I prayed silently before I came to school that this would work for the better.

My hands were literally shaking, but I had to gain the courage to do the plan. Besides, I'm a great actor and liar. This is just a piece of cake in my book. Why am I acting like I'm going to be in a movie with Zac Efron?

My hands were still shaky as I put the code in my dial and clinked open my locker. This time, there wasn't a note to which I was glad for. Footsteps were heard and they sounded like they were coming for me. I silently prayed that it was Calum.

Well, I guess Calum is just going to have to find us later on.

"Hey babe," the voice said, making me even more scared, but it was in a playful manner that he said it.

Jesus, he doesn't look anything like Calum's contact picture for him. He looked all cuddly and mysterious. Now, I understood his favour. Maybe.

"It's not nice to stare," he chuckled for a few seconds.

Shaking my head and smiling, I apologised, "I'm sorry..its just that.. you are more hotter than your contact picture on Cal's phone.."

He bit his lip, his cheeks turning pink. I awed at the sight of him being embarrassed and flustered.

"Yeah.. well, his picture is far worse than mine. Here, I'll show you," he held out his phone, causing me to laugh at what I was seeing. "See, told you."

"You need to send that to me because I've never seen anything more useful to me than that picture," I said in between a few laughs.

We both were in a fit of laughter. He shoved his phone back into his pocket, swiping at the corner of his eyes. I mimicked his actions as a tear actually formed down my eye. He changed his position from standing in front of me to having his arm around my shoulders. His lips were right by my ear as he whispered, "he's coming so act like we're a couple."

I nodded and pretended to giggle, and it sounded genuine. He proudly looked at me, a devious smile plastered. He whispered as we pretended to walk away from my locker, but Luke stopped us midway.

"Ivy.. your hair.. it's-its.."

"Yeah, I know. Isn't it beautiful? I received comments on it all day," I smiled, playing with the ends of it.

"Y-yeah, but it's sure a change.." he scratched the back of his neck. His gaze was averted to the hand on my shoulder then to the boy standing next to me. Curiosity shown clearly.

"Oh, hey Luke.. We haven't spoke in a while," he rubbed my shoulder, warming me up. "babe, you feel cold.. do you want my sweatshirt from my locker?"

Luke obviously was angry and disgusted at the boy. His fists were turning white as day. I would have laughed if I wasn't faking this whole thing. Nodding, he held on to my waist and rubbed there instead. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder, making myself comfortable.

"What did you want Luke?"

"I guess I just wanted to compliment you on your beautiful, purple hair.."

"I did it for her, now we're matching," the chuckles vibrated to my ear. "She actually insisted and I was surprised, but hey, it turned out as beautiful as her gorgeous self."

Luke gasped, not believing I would actually say such a fowl thing. I mean, it actually sounded like a good idea. Purple was a great colour for my hair apparently.

"Ivy, two days ago you were literally considering having feelings for me at your house.."

"Funny thing is, I haven't actually said shit about my feelings.. but you showed your true feelings yesterday. But lucky for me, Michael couldn't believe I was crying in class. He even told me how much he actually liked me for years. I was too forced to feeling something else that I didn't remember feeling mutual to Michael."

Luke looked more than hurt, his eyes were glossy and soft. "I-I made you cry? I didn't even mean it in the way you and Cal thought.."

He went out to touch me, but the Galaxy haired boy covered my wrists and brought me closer to him. I smiled as he leaned in closer.

His lips were on mine and all I heard was Luke muttering under his breath, "fuck you Michael Clifford."

-+-

IDK WHAT IM WRITING BUT I FINALLY HAVE A CHAPTER OUT SICNR LIKE JAN. Dude, its really late when I made this and I was tired af so excuse my mistakes and stupidness where this story is going okay.

New story - Age Difference :-) it's a Michael story ;-) don't forget to also read camera shy with Ashtonnnn

Vote and comment my lovelies, ily

PS I SAW RIXTON AND GOT A PICTURE WITH CHARLEY I LOVE HIM OKAY BYE LY