♡𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

______________________________________________

━━━━━━ 3rd pov ♡

A GIRL WITH (H/c) hair was sitting upside on her throne lazily as the other gods kept arguing over some issue about her, it may look like she wasn't listening and you're right she wasn't listening at all.

Her bored (E/c) eyes observing the Goddess of Death and the God of fire arguing about something.

'same shit, different day' The young god grumbled in her mind, she noticed the god of fire sending her a large fireball, she sighed as she put her hand out and sent a sound wave that deflected the fire.

"Gosh, can you try not to attack me for at least a day?" Y/n lazily glared at the other god as she gets out of her position to stand up.

"You're a pathetic God did you know that? And you're wearing a mortal's clothes too" The fire God snarled at her

She looks at the fiery man in an annoyed look plastered on her face, her hands turning into a dangerous violent purple and blasted a sound wave on both his ears.

"Shut up will you?" She groaned and flicked her hand and zapped him with a red glowing orb with little lightning surrounding that made him temporarily mute.

It was the first time in 6 years Y/n had ever done something so rude, since usually she payed no attention to the bickering around her.

She left the room quietly, shutting the door loudly. She summoned a huge orb and lay on it comfortably.

Even if she was lazy, it's not like she wanted to do something with so much responsibility. She only turned to a god because she didn't have a choice.

A peculiar god with green to black hair was walking behind her, she didn't notice but it's not like she would've cared even if he was there.

The (H/c) girl looks at the sun, The light blinded her. 'lessoned learned kids, don't stare at the sun and it's coming from a god too' She told herself that as she took a sunglass out of nowhere and put it on.

"This life is getting more boring as the days passed..." she sighed as she sat on one of the edges of the empty bridges, summoning a phone.

She looks at her palmed and summoned a small glowing purple orbit, playing a random song from the phone she summoned. The purple orbit started to let out music notes that suited the tune of the music perfectly.

The goddess happily hummed, following the tune, only her voice could be heard by the silent ruins. She had yet to noticed someone was behind her, ready to betray her.