𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘛𝘦𝘺𝘷𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘶

Soo I may or may not forgot this chap-

But tw: kidnapping,Stockholm syndrome, obsessive behaviors, implied murder (sort of) and manipulation.

I don't condone these types of behaviors nor do I encourage it, this is for entertainment and basically my mind telling me to.

Context: S/o is from khaenri'ah and (Name) got on Teyvat before the cataclysm.

- Teyvat (Name) is nice, not like her past self that was a cruel one.

- Teyvat (Name) prefers to not spill more blood in her hands unless it's necessary

- Teyvat (Name) who has to spend her time with s/o because- well they're a mortal, they have short lives! So why not lock them up and drown them with love.

- Teyvat (Name) who'll grab s/O's chin when angry before telling them that they'll never survive out there... No not when they're being hunted by a God of Celestia

- Teyvat (Name) who'll convince s/o one day that they're meant for each other.

-Maybe it's not that bad being with her, right? Right...

Your pov:

"Love? What are you just trying to do?" Your voice echoed as you see them trying to open the window, "oh! (Name), nothing just fresh air" they awkwardly smiled.

"Are you lying to me, love?" You said before grabbing their chin harshly with a disappointed look, "I'm just trying to protect you...but you're so ungrateful"

"You know you'll never survive out there! The Heavenly Principles did say to kill all khaenri'ans... With me by your side, you'll be safe" you told them before taking off your harsh grip on their chin and palmed their cheek lovingly. "You will be untouchable, love"

Yep a short one ehe