𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮, 𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

3rd pov

A blond woman with her hair tied into a high ponytail secured with a bow looked at the grandfather clock impatiently before walking up to the door.

"Jean what's the hurry, I thought we agreed to meet them here" A brunette dressed in purple said calmly as she closed the book and turned to the blue eyed blonde.

"There had been sightings of Storm terror outside the city, once we meet...we must—" Jean was cut off by the green eyed lady.

"Relax, I'll lend you a hand when the time comes" Lisa reassured the blond as she leaned into the railing with a hand pressed on her cheek lazily. (Honestly she's scary when I need her for oceanid-)

They both heard a creak of the door as they look towards the new people, Amber and Kaeya. "Jean, I brought them" Kaeya said with a calm tone.

Despite the tense silence (Name) couldn't help but think when she saw the two women Infront of her-

'OH NY GODBRJAN AKFHBFMABFJA AWOOGA!' 

———

"And once it was over, I brought them straight here" Kaeya said with his arms crossed. ' yes and there was a tense silence was visible even when I was using a earphone...' (Name) thought.

"Mondstat welcomes you, windborne travelers. I am Jean, acting grandmaster of the Knights Of Favonius, This is Lisa, our resident librarian" Jean introduced herself and the librarian.

'now that I think about it, you could tell which person who's the important one just by their clothing here in Teyvat or in this case people who has visions' 

However the semi serious thought disappeared when she heard Lisa said with her sultry-ish voice

"Oh! Are you sweeties here to help us out? You're both so adorable" (Name)'s cheeks flushed from the pet name that Lisa gave even though it practically includes Aether as well.

'MAAM DO YOU LISTEN TO GIRL IN RED?????' (Name) screamed in her head, gay panicking at the moment.

"Sadly the time is regrettable, stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence. Simply Mondstat's elemental sphere and ley lines are  now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten"

''eh...?" (Name) took a while to process the comparison to that but she managed by the help of her two last braincells.

"For a mage, It couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full blown breakout" Lisa worried as Aether and (Name) sweatdropped at the mage's worry about her looks instead of the higher problem. ' felt that'

"If it weren't for this interference. The Knights Of Favonius would've helped you better than putting up missing person posters " Jean ignored the mage's crisis.

'something tells me that they're just gonna post posters even if the crisis is fully resolved' The wise voice in (Name)'s head said.

"We simply ask that you repose in Mondstat while we help you find your sister"

"I really should help out as well" Aether said as (Name) nodded in agreement, "Paimon will help too" Paimon said.

"Good. In that case we need a plan" Kaeya said as (Name) once again drifted to another reality. 'i feel like we're in some action movie' (Name) thought.

"With stormterror now directly attacking Mondstat, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source, Lisa has revealed the sources of stormterror's power with her detection magic" Jean informed the people off the room.

And blah blah blah they planned to go to the four wind temples, but only going to three for a reason that the trio doesn't know. Must be a local thing, am I right?

♪~(´ε` )

"Aughgggggg I'm tired" The Emergency food whined tiredly as she fell asleep on (Name)'s shoulders. (H/c) haired girl yawned as the sun finally starts setting as the duo both sat down on the tree on Windrise.

Aether simply sighed, "what mess did we just got dragged into?" He contemplated.

"I don't know but something tells me to get ready cause this is boutta become a shit show" (Name) stated as crystal flies started to show up.

"let's take a rest since tomorrow, we would most likely use ton of our energy" (Name) tiredly replied as she laid Paimon on her lap. 

Silence had greet the two as both of them simply watch the sun being replaced by the moon, Aether decided to break the silence as he said. "I noticed you were silent earlier"

"Ah, that's because I have nothing to say. I felt that the scene was just too tense to actually say a word" (Name) replied as her eyes started to grow heavy.

"Well that made sens-" Aether was cut off by a weight on his shoulder as he noticed the girl fell asleep, "bruh, she didn't even say goodnight..." He mumbled before closing his eyes laying his head on hers.

Bonus:

Aether found himself laying in a rather comfortable pillow. He sighed in a relief manner as this certain pillow have a scent of sweets, did I mention it was furry- wait a damn minute.

Realization had hit him a truck as he noticed a creature staring at him. Lol no it wasn't Y/n, it was cookie monster. "✨Hi✨"

"RHKAGRJA WHAT THE FUCK" Aether screamed as he jolted out of the furry monster's lap as he scurried to take out his dull blade.

"Give me cookies, Aether" The blue creature said. Aether argued if he should just get away from the creature as fast as possible or fight it with the dullest blade in the universe.

Yeah no, he used the first choice as the furry creature ran behind him even the hilichurls and slimes avoided the running blonde and the gluten monster.

"so (Name) should we like tell him?" Paimon questioned as she looks at the sprinting blonde away from cookie monster.

They were both sitting on top of the Windrise tree as the (H/c) girl had a sadistic grin and a controller on her hand while she used a special mic to make her voice into the exact same copy of cookie monster, a blue orb floating right beside her to hear Aether's screams.

"GRJABDIA HOW THE FUCK DID THIS THING EVEN- NO I DON'T HAVE COOKIES GOD DAMN IT" Aether screamed as (Name) chuckled as she responded with a "then pay with your soul or buy me cookies"

(Name) looks at Paimon, her right hand controlling the controller as  her left hand muted the mic "Nah, this is payback for putting whip cream on my face when I was asleep last week" she said as she looks at the distance and saw Lumine, who was observing her big brother that was running around like a maniac. 

"Besides I think someone is enjoying the show" (Name) stated as she took out her phone. "Who?"  Paimon questioned.

"Eh just me and you, also mind recording this for me?" (Name) nonchalantly lied to the pixie as she handed over the phone to Paimon who gladly took the phone and recorded the blonde male.

"Paimon will consider this as a revenge for getting called emergency food! So I'll let you off the hook this time!" Paimon exclaimed.

-----
Fuck you too slowass WiFi 🙂🪑
I'm getting lazy to put photos

Word count: 1201