Thoughts....

"Okay guys. Intha portion done. Michatha naalaiku paakalam. Good job. Packup"

It was after those words were uttered only did Hussain let himself relax. Walking over to the sides he grabbed a bottle of water and quenched his thirst. Halfway through the session his stomach had started grumbling. He had not completely eaten the food provided for he was tired and sleepy and now was experiencing stomach pains due to it. All he just wished was that it wouldn't cause him any diseases for he didn't have the time nor patience to take care of his ownself. Also he didn't want his family to worry. He gulped down the entire bottle within minutes and made way to his master to get the schedule for the next day.

"Ah Hussain. Nala vela vantha. Nalaiku ivanga shoot endu porangalam. So main cast ku time irukathu. Enaku nee nalaiku background dancers ah full ah oruka re-train pani elarum perfect ah iruka endu check pani paakanum. Mudiyum la?"

"Ama master. Nalaiku elam perfect ah final panidalam."

"Nalathu. Athoda nalaiku oru chinna urgent work iruku. So nan vara evening ahum. Apo vanthu nan final ah paakuren. Nee morning incharge eduthuko okay? Sharp 9 ku start pannu. 1 hour lunch ku vidu also aha heavy foods intake pana allow pannathe. Pasikum than ana heavy ah sapta practice ku sustain pana matanga."

"Sure master nan athelam paathukuren. Eveningkula avanga elarum epdi neat ah coordinated ah perform panranga endu paarunga."

"Intha confidence thanda enaku pidichathe. Seri athelam ok. Nee ipo poi olunga night ku saapdutu thoongu. Muham elam epdi kalachu poi iruku paar. Michathuku vayiru pasikuthu ana thaniya kudichu samalikura? Enkita pechu vanganumne ipdi panriya ena. Poi saapdu first." His master's words struck right in as it sounded so similar to his father's words.

"Master...." Hussain dragged. Flushing at the thought of being so openly caught by his master and overwhelmed at the same time for his care.

"Ena iluva. Sonatha seiyalam. And olunga sapdu. Summa melala oru konjatha saaptutu padukurela. Puritha."

"Yes master." He replied meekly. It was this care which had helped him cope up with the fact that he was away from home for long stretches.

"Seri odi po. Poi saapdutu thoongu." Said his master fondly patting his back making the other seem a bit flushed.

"Bye master." He finally uttered and ran off towards the caravans.

The older man chuckled at the retreating figure. He still remembered the young boy who came to him, a lad not even properly out of his teens, so eager and enthusiastic, with a thirst to prove himself to the world. He remembered the first few months he was under his tutelage. How he withstood the hurdles thrown. How his passion for dancing out shone the difficulties in his life. Being a man of age and experience, he still looked up at the determination of the young one which had made him to climb ranks in a world which almost does everything to pull one down. It was somewhere within these years he had grown to form a brotherly bond with him, a protectiveness of sorts, which made him care a tad bit more for the younger one. For his passion often overtook his needs, that he quite often forgets to eat or sleep or function like a normal human till the job is done. Shaking himself from the thoughts, he once again focused on the works regarding the songs.

Hussain has never been quite comfortable with people pampering him. It always felt weird to him. Even when his own mother does it. For it makes him feel vulnerable, a feeling which he strongly despised. From a young age he trained himself not to show out his hardships and to deal with it on his own. That was how he grew up. How he held on to his passion despite the hardships it threw at him. For his master to point out the fact that he had been ignoring his meals and sleep due to the shoots had made him feel overwhelmed and exposed at the same time. He was deeply touched by his care yet it unsettled him that his master was able to read right through the nonchalant act of his. Regardless of this, he was grinning. To be given a task to over see the background dancers, to bring them to perfection, well his master had trusted him enough to give over the task, especially considering how big the film was.

He looked around his trailer and groaned. The mess seemed endless. To clear it enough to stretch and sleep would be a nightmare and he was clearly considering napping on the chair again. That was when he noticed his phone lying near the charging portal. Unknown to him, his lips widened into a subtle smile. 'Would she have seen the message? Would she have come up with another witty or sarcastic response? What would her reply be?' All these thoughts streamed right into his head making him move forward to get his phone. Just as he managed to switch on it, he was called out by his friend to go out to eat. Sighing at the timing of events, he pocketed it after hastily checking for any important messages and left the trailer, slightly disheartened.

It was after parking the car did she finally leave out a sigh of relief, as the previous times which had cause her to almost crash had made her slightly jittery and anxious, like a newly trained driver driving on their own for the first time without supervision. It was astonishing how caught up she can become in her own world that she literally forgets the real world. Moreover she was low key becoming obsessed with the thoughts about this guy, so far it didn't cost her anything but she was afraid too. Despite the short time period she liked talking to him. He seemed respectable, jovial and humble at the same time. This was something she appreciated about him. Also he was her crush. That was the position she had given him in her life till date but now focusing on him, she saw a potential friend. It was true that she had a very few close friends in the opposite gender and this made her yearn for it. Yet her heart seemed to be protesting at the fact of having to call him a good friend. This was what was disturbing her. Was it acceptable to let her heart and instincts guide or should she consider it practically? She was usually a person who follows her gut instinct even in making trivial decisions in her life. One such being her career. It had gone successfully didn't it. Then why was she even double thinking the decision of considering him as a crush or considering him as something more. Why was she trying to label him as a friend and thus barricade herself from unnecessary feelings towards him? Or was it too early to even be making such decisions? Afterall it had only been two days, a single phone call and a couple of texts. That alone cannot determine a person's entire character. Also their calls nor texts weren't anything personal but just a simple conversation between two acquaintances. That was all what he was so far in her life. Just another person she knew. She shook her head at her thoughts. She barely knew the guy in reality and yet here she was thinking about whether to call him a friend or a crush. Also wasn't friendship nor romantic interest supposed to be mutual for if it wasn't then it would be something false. But what if he just considered her to be just another fan? She hated that thought. It sent a chill down her spine. No. She wasn't going to let him think of her as just another face amongst the lot. She liked this guy which meant she was going to get to know him no matter what. She had made up her mind.

"Step one. Become his friend. Apo than avan namala friend ah paakurana ila fan ah paakurana  endu theliva theriya varum."

She told out loud, when her mind mocked her, 'Athuku mudhal la nee avanda message ku reply pananum. Summa vaaiyalayum mandaikulayum pesi oru useum ila. Loosu.' Flinching at the thought she turned about to her seat to retrieve her phone. That was when it hit her. She didn't yet get out of the car and her stomach was growling in hunger.

Tbc...

Firstly I am really sorry for not updating this story for a long time.
Sorry for the short chapter.
Hope it is up to the standards. Do vote and comment.