Chapter 2

Izuku POV

New day, new wearing this fake mask again and I was heading to the classroom, alone.

You must be wondering, what's this fake mask I been wearing? The shy and happy-go-lucky guy was all fake, it's just a make-up.

Because I only have a one-year to live.

I have what they called curse, by the time of 17 year old I'm going to die.

My Mom said it's because of my Dad, who cursed me when I'm at the age of 2 years old.

No one knows except for my Mom of course, even All Might doesn't know about this.

I'm just scared..scared to know this secret and I don't wanna be a burden to them. I just don't want to make their life's harder.

I sigh and entered the classroom which I'm surprised to be the first one here.

"Midoriya-san?"

Huh. I look behind and saw our Vice Class Representative, or what they called; The Beauty of Creation.

"It's kinda rare to see you to be the first." She smiled making me blushed at the interaction.

"Y-yeah.." I awkwardly said with a nervous chuckle, great I'll never be married with someone.

Oh wait, I'm going to die. I facepalm and grumble to myself, not noticing the Vice Class Rep giggled at my antics.

"O-oh, l-ladies f-first?" I said or asked? While gesturing her to come inside which making her to laugh even more.

"Never knew you'll be this dorky." She chuckle, as we both entered.

"S-sorry about that.."

"You don't have to apologize me." She said with a smile, but I feel my abdomen rising to my heart.

"R-right."

We both sitted at our respective seats as I take my notes and tapping my ballpoint at it.

It's actually a list the things I wanna do before I die.

Always talk to Mom on how much I love her - ✔️

Make Friends - ✔️

Invite them to hangout - processing

Be friends with whole class - processing

Be friendly - ✔️

Be a hero - unsure.

Be good terms with Kacchan - I don't know.

Save people with smile - unsure.

I wanted to enjoy these last months before I disappeared so that they will never be sad without me.

Right?

I quickly return my notebook and replace my number 13 notebook, and starting to write some of my classmates quirks.

I was about to write something when someone grab my notebook, I quickly shift my head to the culprit.

"Oh? What's this Midoriya-san? A diary?" Yaoyorozu-san teased with a giggled, while looking at my notebook.

"AHHHHH! N-NO! P-PLEASE GIVE ME B-BACK!!" I whined as trying to grab it but she's taller than me.

"Wow, this is very detail information." She praised while I'm in the shade of ruby.

"W-why did you g-grab it suddenly." I mumbled.

"Well, it's kinda boring and it seems our classmates is taking too long." She shrugged it off, really?!