Chapter 6

As the month passed, the DekuSquad grow more and more close, even Ojiro to Shoji or Tokoyami even. It was more chaos, like Aoyama who just shoved a cheese to Midoriya, sometimes when it's weekend. The whole class would watch a film, movie night while Sato is the one who's baking some sweet.

Except for Katsuki, obviously.

Momo and Izuku grow much closer as we'll, Todoroki would teased them along with Uraraka.

One time, Izuku offered a book session in library with Momo who's happily accepted it, unknowingly the presence of Mina, Uraraka, Toru, Iida, Todoroki and Jiro.

Even Iida was opposed by this plan but Mina do her secret weapon and that is, the puppy eyes.

Now, it was the second week of July, 6 days before Izuku's birthday and all of them prepared something special, thanks to the certain jet-black haired girl.

========

Izuku POV

I'm humming in my balcony, the wind was flowing through my hair while the sun was piercing through my gaze.

I have only 6 days to live.

I'm sad of course, I'm gonna miss them so badly.

Then, I sighed before looking at the familiar ash-blonde who's walking alone.

'Kacchan?' I thought before jumping through the balcony with my Full Cowling.

"Kacchan!!" I scream while he immediately glared back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT SHITTY DEKU?!"

"U-uhm...can we t-talk?" I nervously said with puppy eyes, what am I doing?

"Fucking nerd!!" Then he face me while dragging my collar, "What. Is. It?" He said with full venom.

I didn't sweat a little or afraid cause...

I'm more afraid to see them heartbroken when I'm gone.

"Did you remember when we still playing when we're kids?." I said calmly without stuttering.

His eyes widened a bit while I continue, "We always playing Heroes Vs. Villains with Auntie Mitsuki and Mom, that was amazing time I ever experienced."

I said like I'm going to die which it is, he lessen the grip with confused face.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Kac...Katsuki."

He slightly stumbled back with widened eyes, I really never call him at his first name.

"For all those years you did to me...I'm not even mad at you, all those insult, bully, punch even suggesting to me that I should kill myself...

...I'm not mad even to the slightest because I prove to them that I can be a hero and here I am with you still, aiming to the top to becoming a the greatest hero." I determine said with a small genuine smile.

"Why..." His eyes shadowing while he clenching his fist, "Why are you saying those?"

"I just-" I was cut off by Kacchan who looking at me with dangerous aura and is that teary eyes?