Chapter 3

Mina POV

The days has passed and we noticed Yaomomo and Jiro always hanging out the DekuSquad, oh? maybe Yaomomo wanted to join hehe~ I can smell the ship is sailing.

"Hey! Jiro! I have a question!" I exclaimed before lunging her which we both stumbled in the floor.

"Wow! Mina! Calm down!" She said but I only giggled and she look at me, "So? What question you going to ask?"

"Oh! Right! About you and Yaomomo always hanging out the DekuSquad!"

"Ah, we'll we kinda just wanted to hangout but dude they are freaking funny." Jiro laughed making me look at her dumbfounded.

"Explain! I need tea!"

"Sure like one time Todoroki just slammed his notes to Midoriya and saying that he's definitely the secret love child of All Might." She snorted which I giggled too, I mean those two we're super close.

Not to mention, they're quirks are also similar to each other and those closeness.

"You know you can hangout with us if you like, I mean it's up to you and we just there in the cafeteria." Jiro said before waving me.

"Okie!" I yelled before skipping a walk to the classroom, hmm I should go to tease Yaomomo and Midori

Oh! What ship name should I create? Then I saw Toru and immediately run towards to her.

"Wow! Mina! What happened? You seem so happy! So scary!"

"We'll I wanted you to help me!"

"What help!"

"Why are we screaming!"

"I don't know!"

"Anyways, it's about Yaomomo." I whispered making her to lean forward.

"What about her?" She whispered back and I smirking mischievously which she shivered in fear.

"You notice that Yaomomo and Jiro always hanging out the DekuSquad?"

"Yeah, now that you mentioned I always see them laughing."

"I think Yaomomo has a crush on Midori."

"*gasp Are you sure?"

"I'm 101% gurl, my ship is tingling."

"Oh? Shall we investigate my partner in crime?"

"We'll just hanging them later in cafeteria!"

"Deal!"

As we both back to our respective seats and oh I almost forgot that Kaminari and Mineta just freaking apologize to us in other day, leaving us dumbfounded but meh, who cares as long they don't do something stupid.

...

Hehehe! It was now lunch time, me and mah bestie are heading out to the cafeteria and immediately saw the DekuSquad but there we're not complete yet.

"Hello!" I cheered and waving my arms.

"Ah, greetings Ashido-san, what might be you need?" Iida asked us where Toru and I sit only.

"Oh you know~ some things to observe~" I smirked while looking at Yaomomo who's now terrified and backing away from me.

"What do you mean? Ribbit." Tsu said.

"Secrets~" Toru joined and I can feel her smirking as well.

"Aww is that so, even tho! It's more great to see more companies!" Uraraka giggled and I chuckle but Kaminari and Mineta show up.