Chapter - 8

The plot of the story is purely fictitious, any similarity to reality is purely coincidental.

When he woke up, the first thing he did was check Weibo to see what Wang YiBo was up to. But to his shock, Wang YiBo was already trending under the hashtag #WangYiBoandSasaengFans#. The top post said, 'Sasaeng fans followed YiBo and even tried to open his car door.'

There was a video showing YiBo running away from these fans, but they kept chasing him until he reached his car. They didn't stop there – even when he sat inside, the sasaeng fans kept knocking, tapping, and trying to open the car door. When they realized they couldn't get in, they resorted to kicking the door before finally leaving.

The video was spreading so wildly, Xiao Zhan also saw a few people – possibly sasaengs – commenting maliciously, scolding YiBo for not fulfilling the wishes of his fans. Xiao Zhan was enraged, unable to control his anger at seeing people criticize YiBo for not allowing them into his personal space.

He decided to comment using his burner account, which he created solely for this purpose.

Iamwhitepeony

10-7 6:54 From Oppo A83

#WangYiBoandSasaengFans#

What does he think of himself? If he's a celebrity, that doesn't mean we are lower than him. We support him, and likewise, he should fulfill our wish instead of running to hide.

(VIDEO ATTACHMENT 0:33)

SHARES 351 COMMENTS 3.3K LIKES 2.1K

@yibomygoal

What nonsense are you talking about? If you are really his fan, you would have known how to respect his privacy. His job is not to fulfill your wish, his job is only to act on stage.

10-7 8:23

Likes 1459

134 other replies

── @rulesofhisworld

If we like a person, then we have to let them live their life rather than run behind them and try to pry into their personal life.

Likes 842

── @wangtiantianstrawberry

What you're asking for is excessive! And you are saying being a celebrity doesn't mean he has a higher status than you, then I come according to your way, he is also a human like you then why not give him personal space?

Likes 1330

── @motorgege85

If you want to take a picture with him, then you should know the right place and time.

Likes 551

Even after doing all these, Xiao Zhan wasn't satisfied. He knew that people on the internet often follow the crowd, like sheep following their shepherd. If someone posts something negative about someone, others will just accept it without thinking for themselves. Even if their influencers express a certain opinion, they will simply comment with 'Yes' and 'Agreed' instead of having their own independent views.

Xiao Zhan learned this from Tang Jia, who had advised him, "If we take the lead and assert our views in discussions, people will naturally follow us. Being the first to speak up is crucial, it gives us the power to have influence."