7

To kick of the press tour myself And Chris are going on the Graham Norton show! I'm obsessed with him and his show so I'm really excited about it. Chris has been on once or twice before so he's looking forward to it too.

As the chat shows sofa is red I'm conscious not to wear anything that will clash ! Chris is wearing a beige suit and I'm wearing a little black dress with white heels.

I'm in my dressing room having my hair and makeup done for the show

I'm in my dressing room having my hair and makeup done for the show. Chris and I arrived separately so that we didn't look suspicious I've actually not seen him since we got here.

Now that I'm ready I ask for a glass of white wine to cool the nerves and head backstage to get my mic fitted and see the rest of the guests on tonight's show. My self and the other guests are chatting away and then Chris came and joined us.
Jessica: took your time getting ready
Chris: it's not easy to look this good (he said with a grin)
After a few minutes of chit chat the stage manager asked us to go their photo wall to have a picture taken before we went on stage. All four guests with graham himself in the middle. We are standing with our backs to a wall I feel Chris land his hand on the small of my back And he moves it down till he is on my ass. I feel my spine tingle as his touch excites me so much! The photographer counts down 3..2..1 with the flash of the camera Chris squeezed my ass and almost I  let out a little sigh of excitement as I could feel his naughty smirk next to me.

One by one we were called out to stage Chris And I together. As we took the 3 steps up to the stage I felt chris put his hand on my waist reassuringly we waved to the audience as we took our seats on the red sofa. Graham asked his usually questions about the movie and what not but we were almost done when he starts to ask Chris about being single.
Graham: so Chris tell us is there any lucky lady who is receiving your affections ?
Chris: nope that at the minute I'm just enjoying feeling free
Graham: I have a hard time believing every women's not throwing themselves at you!
Chris: aha I'll let you know when there is one worth catching
Graham: and now to you Jessica I'm right in thinking your self And Tom Holland are the same age right? You two would make a fab couple !
Jessica: oh I love Tom but we are just friends !
Graham: so is there no offscreen romances at all at the avengers studios?
Jessica: we are all too much of a family for there to be any romance plus we see each other running around in a costumes not the most sexy things haha
Chris: Graham jessica is the only one with a sexy costume the rest of us look like we've got onesies on
Graham: so you think jessica is sexy ?
Chris: is that what I said ... I think that costume would even make you look sexy to me graham

With that the crowd laughed and the interview ended. After the show graham had invited us to a VIP bar!

At the bar

Chris p.o.v

I can't believe I said live on tv that I find jessica sexy I think played it off well though! She does look unbelievable tonight she's changed out of that black dress into something that I can't keep my hands off. She looks so good it Huggs every curve perfectly, she is perfect.