4

I haven't woke up feeling my usual happy self. Chris is on my mind and I hate it. I've never felt this much lust for anyone before I wish it would stop. It's changing me, making me less productive... less good at my job because all I can think about is him.

I drag my self out of bed and do my usual morning routine and head to the gym. My trainer sends me on a run around the lot. As I'm approaching the end of my run past the trailers I see Chris and Elsa heading to the breakfast station hand in hand looking all loved up. Call me toxic but I want chris to see me just to see how he will react so.. I run past them almost knocking into Chris, he better of noticed me.

Chris p.o.v

Walking hand in hand with Elsa I can't get my mind away from Jessica. I feel myself looking for her round every corner. Then who should almost knock into me, Jessica! I wonder if she did that on purpose. Elsa joked that she was like a race car, fast and dangerous. Jessica was fast and dangerous that's for sure... if only Elsa knew why. I saw jessica run towards the gym her perfect hair bouncing up and down her ass so peachy in tight fitting shorts.... snap out of it chris! You can't get involved with Jessica again not only is she way younger than you but you're married!

I have a day of today so I spent it showing Elsa around and enjoying my time with her. Although part of me wishes I could see jessica today just to chat and be in her company, I've barely seen her it's like she's been avoiding me :( Elsa has even been asking after jessica too, I guess they have always got on.

Elsa: why don't we invite jessica and Evans for dinner with us tonight? I've always thought they would make a great couple!
Chris: a couple haha no way they are like brother and sister! Anyway I don't think they'd want to come...
Elsa: stop being boring we always have a great time with them two! I'm asking them

Elsa whipped out her phone and called them both. Chris was first and said yes straight away. I knew he would I rolled my eyes discreetly, I say him and Jessica are like brother and sister but I've always seen the way he looks at her. He wants more.
Jessica took a while to answer the phone and then hesitantly accepted the offer. My wife can be pushy!

We returned to my trailer and got ready for dinner. We booked a table at a rather fancy restaurant so we had to dress up. I wore suit pants in navy and a lavender shirt tucked in with a suit jacket and black smart shoes. I did my hair and waited for Elsa to get ready. Elsa wore a long pleated skirt in a gold colour and a white lacy long sleeve top, she looked okay to me nothing special. I complimented her of course and then we knocked on Jessica's trailer door to see if she was ready as it's next to mine and texted Evans to meet us.

Jessica's p.o.v

Omg I can't believe I'm going to dinner with Chris and his wife! This is going to be so awkward! What am I going to say! Urg one things for sure is I have got to look hot! Show chris what he's missing. I'm wearing an oversized black blazer as a dress and putting a thick belt around my wait to sinch it in! As well as tall black heels and styling my hair and makeup all smokey and sexy.

I get the knock on my door that tells me they are here. I take a deep breath and open the door Elsa is talking to Evans and I see Chriss jaw literally drop. He closed his mouth quickly so that Elsa wouldn't notice but I couldn't help but smirk. I walked down my steps and greeted everyone with two kisses and a hug. When I hugged chris I could feel his slight erection and took in his sent that was so musky and sexy.

Evans: you look delicious Jessica! As do you Elsa. Chris aren't we lucky to be taking out two such fund women tonight.
Chris: We certainly are mate ( Chris said never leaving my gaze)

As we made our way to the cars to take us to the restaurant I sat in the back with Elsa in the middle and Evans on the end with Chris in front of me. The whole journey was filled with conversation between me and Elsa but I could see Chris staring at me through the wing mirror.