5

Chris p.o.v

I returned to my trailer to find Elsa already awake. I mentally said 'fuck'.

Elsa: hello darling where have you been?
Chris: couldn't sleep so went for a walk, why are you up gorgeous it's not even 4am yet!
Elsa: oh I definitely drank too much last night at dinner I had to throw up!
Chris: feeling better?
Elsa: much but now come here!!

Elsa pulled at my arms and began to kiss me. "Take of your clothes" she said to me and I did. Elsa began doing all the usual stuff she'd do when we'd have sex except this time there was one issue... "why aren't you getting hard" she said. I knew that it was because of the sexathon I'd just had with Jessica but obviously I couldn't tell her that. "I'm just tired, let's try tomorrow" she seemed accepting of that answer and we went to sleep.

My alarm went off a few hours later at 8am. I woke up with the biggest rock on as I had a dream about Jessica... before I was even properly awake Elsa basically jumped me and we had very vanilla sex. I didn't feel particularly aroused by Elsa, I haven't for years but especially not now after being with Jessica. My emotions have changed.

Whilst Elsa showered for the day ahead I sat at the booth style table thinking hard about what I was going to do in this terrible situation I had caused. One thing I knew for sure is that I no longer loved Elsa. I let myself admit that I hadn't loved her for a very long time now. We got married a few months after meeting and although I love my kids I should never have had them with Elsa. I knew deep down when I found that Elsa was first pregnant that this wasn't what I wanted with her. I repressed the feelings for so long that I'd just about convinced myself that I must love her back. All it took was to feel Jessica's mouth on mine once to make me admit that I didn't.

A few days later and it was time for Elsa to leave. The last few days I'd barley seen jessica. She seemed to be spending more and more time with Evans which concerned me some. Elsa said her good byes and I felt relief seeing her car pull away.

I went to the gym and Evans was there.
Chris: hey buddy
Evans: hey mate, sad that Elsa has gone?
Chris: yeh course but now I can get back to work

I knew I was being cold to Evans but I think he just took it as missing my wife and not that I was jealous of how much fine he was spending with Jessica.

A few more days passed. I had a pretty heavy work loads to catch up on now Elsa was gone. Jessica hadn't left my mind and I knew I had to get her alone to talk soon.

Jessica's P.O.V

It's been days since Elsa had been and gone and still I hadn't spoke to Chris. I was begging to think he'd forgotten about me when he walked into the makeup trailer that I was in alone.

Jessica: Hey stranger
Chris: just the girl I wanted to see. I think we need to talk
Jessica: we definitely do
Chris: come to my trailer tonight late?
Jessica: how's 10?
Chris: perfect, till then.

With that Chris left the makeup trailer. I carried on with my usual day until the time came. It was 10 and I knocked on Chris trailer door.

He brought me inside and told me to take a seat. He had gotten a bottle of wine and two glasses set at the table.

Chris: what we have been doing is wrong. We both know that, but we clearly can not help ourselves. For now anyway. I guess I want to keep doing this and figure out wether it means anyhting or not. You have completely flipped my life upside down. You are always on my mind. I have a need to be around you constantly and I feel like I want to be the one you go to for anyhting. I've been thinking a lot and i just want to know if these feelings I think I have a real or lust.

Jessica: so you want to keep sneaking around with me? Lying to everyone we know? To your family? (Chris looked down sadly) I feel the same way as you. Difference is I'm not married and I don't want to be someone's secret. The raw sexual energy between us is electric and I do feel like our connection can go so much deeper than that. I just don't know if I can wait around for you to figure out weather I am just someone to fulfil your short term needs or not.

Chris: so what are you saying? This is done?

Jessica: it kills me to say. I came here tonight feeling like I was okay to be your secret but here now I know I'm not. Like ffs I can still smell Elsas perfume in here. At the end of the day, if we are meant to be then this isn't the end for us. Downey is already on my back about it and if he can figure out what's happening between us it won't take longe for the whole world to.

Chris: you're right.

Without even touching the wine I left. Absolutely devastated. I wanted Chris to tell me that he would leave Elsa to see where things went with us. But I can't be sneaking around her like this. It isn't right. Imagine if we did fall in love and he's still married? Now that would just be too crazy.

Chris p.o.v

I drank the bottle of wine to myself. Selfishly I wanted Jessica to be okay with being my secret for now. I knew that she knows she's better than that. It actually makes me like her more that she can tell me that. I knew what I had to do next. I had to try make the most of my relationship with Elsa and if after that I felt the same about Jessica then I was going to have to have a very tough conversation with my wife about ending our family.