One Hour Under The Tree

Tzuyu and Sana get outside from the music room.

"Chewy .. I am so sorry because of me you too..in trouble"

"Haha nah..Its fine Sana Unnie. The second choice is better because you will lose marks if you go with the first choice."

"But , you are now stuck with me for an hour..Chewy. I am sorry ..I heard you are a top student in your year ..this morning from MoMo and Mina..and I mess up ..agh.. I am sure this thing might never happen to you before."

"Yes but I dont mind. ",as Tzuyu talked to Sana and they are walking together in the hallway now.

"W-Why? "

"It is because I care you. Sana Unnie."

"Heh?"

"I..I mean care your marks.I dont want you to lose it."

"Ah I see..", Sana smiles alittle and the following Tzuyu now who is leading outside from hallway.

"Chewy ~ where are you going?"

"Ah. There is a big shady tree. Let's just wait there for our turn in class."

"Oh that is nice~, I feel like having a picnic with you.. hehe"

"Yes but no foods haha..come on let's sit here."

"Okay~..you so bold tol btw "

Tzuyu chuckles.

As they finished their talking ,they sit down and lean on the tree side by side.

Tzuyu is kinda looking at the clouds at this time. And then Sana..

"Chewy"

"Uhm? Sana unnie?"

"I over heard from some students when I was at musical class..I want to ask you something."

"Yes. What is it Sana unnie?"

"Are you and Jungkook dating ?"

Tzuyu gets silent for alittle. And then, Tzuyu looks at Sana and..

"Before I answer my question Sana unnie. I would like to ask you something too, can you answer that first ?"

"Yes what is it? Chewy"

"Do you only date boys?"

"Heh? What does this mean? Yes.. I used to date guys only. But, I am unlucky ..I ended up with psycho or playboy always."

"Ohh.. it is sad to hear for you."

"So what about you? Do you date guys only too?"

"It is just..yes I date ..but I don't feel anything."

"Heh..what do you mean you don't feel anything Chewy yah? Jungkook seems charming and caring type. And plus, you guys are visuals and top students at this school."

"Uhm..Can you promise me one thing? not to tell others because this is only MoMo Unnie and My close friends only know."

"Oh do you trust me? Chewy? Even though we just met today"

"Yes,I feel like I can open up to you this one."

"Sure let me hear it then..Chewy ya"

"Okay Listen...",

Tzuyu started talking Sana about their fake relationship in order to protect their acedemic roles and studies from their fan girls and fan boys.

Sana nods alittle and looks at Tzuyu.

"What a solid fake partner you have Chewy ya. What an ambitious guy ..Jungkook is.And you too..Chou Chewy.. you guys are overwhelming with your ambitions haha..amazing ."

"Well you can say that. That is why."

"Basically do you interest in girls?"

"No Sana unnie.I see them as brothers or dudes only."

"Ohh..I see...so do you like girls? Like have feelings on girls in romantic ways?"

"I was not. I thought of myself like an alien because when my friends get into like straight relationships or girl to girl ,boy to boy relationship..It didn't really bother me. I didn't feel anything. ..But.. for now ,I think I am interested in someone."

"A boy or a girl?"

"Girl..but I am not still sure about my feelings yet.I will confirm to her when I can know my true feelings upon her well."

"ohh..that girl is lucky."

Tzuyu smiles to Sana innocently but Sana forces smile at Tzuyu and then hug her kneels abit.

"So..Tzuyu has already fell in love with a girl who is not me..well..it makes sense..we just only met today..", Sana thinks.

On the other side, Tzuyu rubs her nape and looks away from Sana.

"Sht..what the heck I just said to her..I could not even open up to her yet.. she will think I am just a weird pervert..If I open up to her right now..because we just only met today..aigo..",

And then Tzuyu sighs abit and lean on the tree more.Sana head titls to Tzuyu and asked.

"Chewy, what is wrong?

"Everything is fine. Sana unnie..Do you want to rest ?"

"Good idea. Lets rest abit here.But who will wake us up? Chewy yah."

"Haha I am not sleeping.You can Sana unnie. I am just here to watch clouds."

"Oh then. Thank you. Please wake me up after 20 mins."

"Okay Unnie relax.."

Tzuyu and Sana then smile to each other and then Sana takes a nap and when Tzuyu is gazing at the clouds under the big tree.

____
__××××_____