Settled Down

Jeongyeon and Nayeon are sitting together while facing Jihyo on the table. As they glanced, Sana and Tzuyu are coming towards them while Sana is dragging Tzuyu.

"Ya, Tzuyu is coming too.", Nayeon whines as she rubs her arm with the other arm while looking at Jeongyeon.

"Uhh, I hate this. I don't want to even reply right now.", Jeongyeon whines.

"Hey, Sana is not related.", Jihyo interrupts.

"I know.I mean that gaint.", , Jeongyeon pouts as she looks at Jihyo.

"Let's act normal.", Jihyo continues in a low tone as she head tilts towards the two girls who are now standing near them.

"Unnie, Can we sit here a bit?", Sana said as she looks at the girls who are sitting.

"You can. But why is she doing here?", Jihyo points at Tzuyu as she said.

Tzuyu looks un confident more as Jihyo pointed at her when Jeongyeon and Nayeon are staring at them too.

"I..am sorry. I will just-", Tzuyu tries to move back as she said but Sana grabs her wrist more.

"No Baby, we need to settle things up with Unnies.", Sana replies. Tzuyu blushes.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo eyes get wide as they hear the word that they didn't expect to hear.

"B-baby!?", all of them burst out.

Sana and Tzuyu even flitch a bit because of their loud voices.

"As expected from vocal lines.. now move your ass, Jihyo.", Sana said as she sits down beside near Jihyo.

"Ahh, fine. fine. Wait don't push me ,Sana yah!", Jihyo whines as she scoots.

Sana sits down and also Tzuyu sits down too beside Sana while sighing.

Jeongyeon then stares at Tzuyu while also Nayeon does the same. Tzuyu looks at them back and just chuckles and rubs her nape.

"I see..", Nayeon said.

"Unnie, we haven't told anything yet.", Sana pouts as she hugs Tzuyu's arm.

"But, this is clear. Sana shi. This is such a harem", Nayeon said as she rubs her chin.

Jeongyeon seems shocked by Nayeon's words and then she also continues,

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu. I can't believe this. How can you two-timing to the Japanese girls at the same time?"

Jihyo then mouth wide open and losing words when staring at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu then slaps her forehead with her hand and sighs again.

"Y-Yah! Jeongyeon nii! Chewy is not that type of girl!", Sana said with an angry voice.

"Hah? You just called her Baby,Sana. Mina said she and Tzuyu is a couple and now you-", Nayeon continues.

"It was a misunderstanding between us , Nayeon unnie. Let me explain for now okay? You guys didn't listen when I was trying to say..", Tzuyu said.

"Ah that was .. we got shocked. Mina said seriously..it can be true", Jeongyeon said as she glances at Tzuyu.

"Just Listen to Chewy now , Guys", Sana said as she pouts.

"Okay Okay, tell us. Tzuyu.", Jihyo said as she looks at Tzuyu.

"All right then..."

After some minutes when Tzuyu done explaining, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo looks really guilty looks as they lower their heads a bit.