4

Since that night, the three have grown very close to one another. Mainly Hongjoong and Evelien as they knew what each other had gone through. So it only became natural for Hongjoong to stay with them. He ended up staying with them for a little over a month now and he became quiet protective of the two women. So when he was woken from a deep slumber to screaming downstairs he panicked and ran down the stairs ready to shift and attack if it was needed. His eyes glowing. The screaming got louder, when he rounded the corner of the living room he calmed down when he seen it was Jackie attacking Evelien in a tickle fight, the two had fairly often.

He calmed down his racing heart and smiled fondly at the two. Making him wish he would be able to find his mate and be just as happy as they are. Jackie looked at him and smiled.

"Nice undies"she smirked when is face turned pink. It was only then he realized if the women were in trouble he would have attacked in white boxers covered in hearts with faces on them. Out of embarrassment he ran up the stairs to his room. He quickly closed the door and began getting dressed in his favorite outfit of ripped black jeans and an over-sized pastel hoodie. He then joined the couple back in the living room seeing the two women put shoes and jackets on.

"Where are you guys going?" he asked.

"The Three of us are going to visit Eveliens son and his pack." Jackie said tossing hongjoongs shoes to him.

"Her son....isn't he an Alpha?" Hongjoongs face paled a bit as he though about it. Evelien was at his side in a second and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Sweetie, its okay. Take a deep breath. Jackie is going to run ahead of us to make sure the boys behave and make sure they keep their distance. We cant leave you here by yourself, you are still on the run and still in danger." Evelien gives him a kind smile. Jackie walks over and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"If you feel uncomfortable at all because of something the boys have done tell me and I'll put them in their place okay?" Hongjoong nodded and Jackie headed out the door and took off. Hongjoong slipped his shoes on as Evelien waited for him by the door.

"But why is Jackie running ahead and what do you mean put them in place?"

"Well....the boys in my sons pack, my son included, are a little........terrified of Jackie..." Evelien smiled kindly as they walked out the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seonghwa sat in his office working on some.........things, when a loud crash come from downstairs. Sighing he stood up. "I swear these kids will be the death of me." he left his office and walked downstairs to hear several screaming voices. Following the trail of loud voices walking to the living room Seonghwa stood with his hands in his dress pants pockets. In front of him, the glass coffee table in front of the couch was shattered and four of his pack mates were standing and arguing with each other, the other two were sitting on the couch watching the whole argument. Seonghwa closed his eyes for a moment to try and stay calm. He cleared his throat and everyone froze. Silence filled the room.

"What. Happened." He spoke low and Stern. Yunho and Wooyoung both pushed their mates forward toward Seonghwa. He looked at them, they averted their gaze to the ground. "Boys."

"San kept beating Mingi in a game, Mingi got frustrated with san and they had a bit of a fight, so mingi pushed san off the couch and into the coffee table." Yeosang spoke up, causing seonghwa to pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh once more. Before he spoke the doorbell rang. Seonghwa glared at the two boys in front of him before walking to the door and looking through the peep hole, his face paled.

"Fuck! Jackie is here!!!" He whisper yelled at his pack members. They all went wide eyed and scrambled up the stairs. Yunho and Jongho jumped up to start cleaning the broken table in the living room. The door bell rang again followed by a loud pounding on the door.

"Park Seonghwa Open this fucking door right now!!! We need to talk!" Jackie yelled, seonghwa sighed and opened the door, just as the others lined up by the entrance. Jackie walked in with her arms crossed as she looked at each of the boys.

"Hey, Jackie what brings you here today? We didn't know you were coming.." He smiled slightly.

"Your mother wants to check on you and we have taken in a new omega. I came to make myself clear. Yeosang, Wooyoung, and Mingi." The named boys tensed and looked at her.

"You're excused." The three boys were confused but slowly walked away. "Yunho, Jongho, San, Seonghwa, Front and center!" She yelled causing them to jump and stand in front of her. "This new omega we have taken in has had some past trauma we are not going to get into. But it has to do with Alphas. So if any of you boys step out of line i will make sure you all feel my wrath. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am" they all said, just as the door opened and Evelien poked her head in the door.

"Babe, relax we can feel your aggression from across the city." Jackie relaxed and walked out the door. The seven boys in the house could sense a new omega and all gathered by the door to see who it is. The door slowly opened and Eveliens sweet voice was heard.

"Sweetie its okay, I'll be right next to you the whole time. If you get uncomfortable please tell one of us okay?"

"Okay...." Seonghwa Felt a spark in his chest at hearing the shy quiet voice. The spark burned more when he saw the boy walk into the room. The two of them made eye contact, Seonghwa felt his whole world stop, closing his eyes he took in the boys blueberry scent. 

Something happened, something triggered his wolf. 

A low growl erupted from his throat, when he opened his eyes their normal brown color was replaced with the Dark Crimson red color.