7

A dark figure watched as hongjoong laid in bed and turned out the light. He pulled a phone from his pocket but before he could dial any number a light brown wolf ran out of the bushes and tackled him to the ground, ripping out his neck almost instantly. The wolf looked up at the window hongjoong was safe behind and let out a low sigh before running back to the pack house.

Yunho shifted back into his human form, dressed himself and walked inside. Mingi instantly jumped on him and scented his neck. Yunho smiled and hugged him tightly

"I missed you too love, but I was only gone for an hour."

"But it felt like an eternity. Where did you even go?"

"Just out on a run, thought I'd enjoy the night air."

"A run? You never go on a run?" Mingi stated glaring at Yunho suspiciously.

"Just wanted to try something new." He gave a nod to Jongho as he passed to the living room where his mate was waiting for him. "Now go to our room and wait there i have to talk to seonghwa hyung about something."

Mingi pouted. "But-"

"Mingi." Yunho said giving mingi a look. Mingi looked down and sighed

"Yes alpha..." Mingi slowly walked up the stairs to their room and waited for his alph. Yunho went to seonghwas office and knocked on the door.

"What now?" he heard from the other side.

"I have news about hongjoong." yunho whispered. The door unlocked and opened slowly. Yunho walked in, closing the door behind him. "He's being hunted ... .I found a guy watching him, it seemed like he was about to make a call to someone but I got to him first."

"I'll talk with jackie about it and see if we cant put a perimeter up around their house for him."

"Wouldn't it be easier to watch him if he just stayed here?" Yunho asked, crossing his arms leaning against the wall.

"You know we can't do that...my wolf was uncontrollable today, who knows what it will do if he stays here." Seonghwa sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Trust me i want him to stay here but we just can't do that..."

"Well then you are explaining to mingi why i'm not home every night because i'm not dealing with his pouting."

Seonghwa chuckled and gave a kind smile to his friend. "You best get to him now, something tells me he's ready to kick down my door to have you to himself."

Yunho nodded and left the alpha to his thoughts. Seonghwa stood at his window and stared out at the moon. " Who's hunting you little blueberry....and how can I keep you safe..."