megumi fushiguro x fem reader NSFW

‼️THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT I HIGHLY RECOMEND SKIPPING THIS ONE‼️ALSO ALL THE CHARACTER I WRITE SMUT ABOUT ARE OVER 18 AND AGED UP‼️

okay so basically i love megumi sm hes just so 😩🤌 ugh yes. and plus we have the exact same birthday.
_______________________________
i wake up to the sound of sizzling and the smell of bacon. i rub my eyes sleepily and stretch. the sunlight peeks through the window and shines on my face. i look down and realize im wearing my boyfriend and roomate, megumis, t-shirt. then i slowly push the blanket off my legs and tip toe to the kitchen, where i see megumi, in nothing but sweatpants and a flower apron. he's humming quietly to himself, as he cooks some eggs.

megumi's pov:
i am mindlessly scrambling some eggs for me and y/n, for when she wakes up. as i'm doing this, i let my mind wander a little bit. shit, i just can't stop thinking about how fucking good she looked last night, with my hand wrapped around her neck as i fucked her senseless. just thinking about it made me crave her touch once again. i suddenly feel arms snake around my waist and feel her run her fingers over my chest. her boobs press into my back and she rests her head on my shoulder. god, i would fuck her right here on this counter if i could. i push the thought to the back of my head as she speaks.

"goodmorning baby" she says, lightly, her breath on my shoulder. her morning voice is adorable i think to myself

"morning" i say, and continue making eggs.

y/n's pov:
"morning" he says, in that slightly raspy voice.
then he turns around, and his eyes meet mine. me being 5'5, and him being 5'8, i can pretty much look him in the eyes. he leans in slowly and kisses me passionately. i hestitantly place my hands on his chest as he kisses me, deeply and roughly. his tongue slides along my lip, and into my mouth. he harshly bites down on my bottom lip, and i whimper. then he pulls away, and im panting from the loss of contact. he has a deep red blush on his face, and he smirks at me. he grabs my hips, spins us around and sets me on the counter. he stands in between my legs and kisses me again. his hand holds my chin in place, while his other hand glides over my waist, and then my ass, and rests on my thigh, where he grips it tightly. i moan lightly into the kiss and he pulls away again.

he holds the hem of my shirt in between his fingers lightly and says, "this needs to come off"

i smirk at him and slowly and seductively pull it off, making sure to give him a good view of my breasts, where i wasnt wearing a bra, only panties. i am covered in hickies and bruises, from the previous night. i throw the shirt to the side and watch as he looks me up and down, biting his lip.

megumi gets on his knees in front of me and asks "may i?"

i nod, and he pulls my panties down, all while maintaining direct eye contact. he takes his hand and plunges 2 of his fingers deep inside me. i moan loudly, and he smirks at my face. he begins pumping his fingers in and out, and curling them into my walls. i squirm a little bit, and he grips my thigh harder than before and mutters "quit squirming"

then he removes his fingers and swirls his tongue around my soaking pussy. i grab his hair and push his tongue deeper inside me.

"oh fuck yes" i moan as i cum in his mouth. he swallows and stands up. he pulls me off the counter and spins me around, so im bent over the counter with my ass out. i hear a shuffling of clothing and an undoing of buttons, before he slams his dick into me without warning. i scream out loudly, and my eyes roll into the back of my head. he holds my hip in his hand so he can position himself better inside me. then he starts thrusting in and out. i am moaning and whining, while he groans lowly. he speeds up the pace, so hes now pounding in and out of me. i am moaning his name, which i can tell he likes. he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls harshly, which turns me on even more. i arch my back, so he can hit my g-spot even better. tears form in my eyes as i begin to sob from the overwhelming pleasure.

"im gonna cum" i whine, just so he can hear it.

"go ahead" he groans. i moan loudly as i cum all over his cock. he continues thrusting into me, and i can feel his dick start to twitch deep inside me. he pulls out, flips me around, and releases all over my tits and stomach. hes breathing heavliy and sweating, as am i.

he smirks at me and says "god, look at you, all covered in my cum and begging for more, like the pathetic little slut you are" he leans over me, with his chest just inches above my stomach. his lips are hovering lightly over me. he chuckles quietly in that deep voice of his. he brings his arm up my thigh and grips my ass. hr lifts me up, so that my legs are wrapped around his waist. i pepper his neck with light kisses, as he carries me to his room. we get to his room, and he sets me gently on his bed. he stands back up and smirks at me.

"get on all fours, and i want you to watch in the mirror as i fuck the shit out of you." he gestures to the full length mirror across from his bed.

i do as he orders and get on my hands and knees. i watch as he postitions himself behind me. then he pushes into me slowly and he groans as i whimper quietly. he starts to thrust in and out quickly and im moaning his name, with his fingers tangled in my hair. i look down for a minute, biting my lip and trying not to scream. tears brim in my eyes again, and begin to drip onto the sheets. my hands grip the comforter and my arms tremble ever so slightly. megumi notices im not looking and he wraps his hand around my throat and tips my chin up with his index finger.

"look at you, moaning my name as i'm 8 inches deep inside you," he groans, never slowing down. all i can do is whine

"ughngh- fuck- megumi" i mumble.
he grabs my hips and starts slamming into me even harder. i feel myself reaching my climax.

"fuck... gonna cum.." i pant.

"after you baby" he moans. i whimper loudly as i cum. i feel him release deep inside me. i excpect him to stop or slow down at least, but no, he doesnt. he keeps the same fast pace, just thrusting into me deeper. hitting my g-spot every time, he is the best person i have ever had sex with in my entire life. god, even after 2 years, this never gets old. i am brought back to reality when megumi runs his hand over my ass, and then slaps it harshly. i yelp from the combined pain and pleasure, and he smirks.

"huh, you like that, dont you kitten" he grimaces. i whine in response, and i watch as he throws his head back and moans, with a vein popping out of his neck. "fuck baby, you always do this to me"

tears are streaming down my cheeks, and i am panting and sweating. i tighten around his dick, and that just sends him over the edge. i feel him climax inside me once again. i feel myself become undone around him, and i scream loudly as i cum. he pulls out, and we are both panting heavily. there is cum dripping out of between my thighs, which are both covered in hickeyes. i flop onto my back, exhausted. i close my eyes and listen to his ragged breathing next to me. when i open my eyes again, he is positioning himself above me. i moan quietly as he pushes into me. he starts thrusting in and out slowly, taking his time on this round.

"jesus fucking christ, i love you so much" he breathes out.

i wimper lightly before i respond, "i love you too"

i run my hands over his abs, and up to his face, where we make eye contact. his eyes are filled with lust, and he watches me hungrily. i place my hands on the sides of his face, ans pull him in for a deep kiss. his hand traces over my stomach, and onto my hip, where he holds me pinned underneath him. we pull away from the kiss, and i my hands go to his shoulders, where i grip, cutting into his skin. i feel his dick twitch again and release inside me. i squeeze my eyes shut and feel myself climax. he pulls out of me, and lays next to me, just catching our breaths. we lay there for a few minutes, before i feel him wrap his arms around my waist and bury his face in my side. i pull the covers over us and i rub his back while he drifts off to sleep. i run my hands through his dark hair as i enjoy this moment of peace.
______________________________
okay all done👍 uh i sorta lost motivation at the end but oh well.🕺