Tomtord pregnancy pt9

As they got home and relaxed Tord said some news that will shock us all, Tord: guys I think Tom needs to go in therapy.
Tom: why? Tord: because ur legs have been weird lately. As they went to the hospital, Tom started therapy and started to cry because it was pain for him, Tom hugged Tord, And started crying on him. Hours later. Tord said: ur gonna be okay Tom don't worry I'm here for you just be calm I will be here for u.

A week later. Tord bought bouquets 💐 of flowers and bought em to Tom, Tom said: oh wow thank u very much therapy has been hard but I wondered why u took me. Tord replied with: it's because u were diagnosed with a leg disorder, so I had to say u needed to go to therapy so that's why ur here now. Tom replied: I had a leg disorder?! But how?

Tord replied: ima scientist remember the giant robot the house the harpoons? Just like old Times?😊 Tom replied: oh yea I remember that u destroyed our house and 2 years later u came at my doorstep with flowers asking me to date you, and after that we got married,

Tord replied: Yea just like old times! Just like very good times. Tom replied: yea after that we had torm and after that may but I didn't understand why torm hated her so much I just don't understand :(.

The next day... Tom: I miss tord so much I Just love him too much to let him go. As Tom thought about tord, Tord went to the lab to find a cure for this disease and many experiments gone wrong he finally found a cure. Tord ran to the hospital and sees trod again. Tord: DRINK THIS!!!. Tom: WHAT WHY?!!?, Tord replied with: it will cure you just trust me on this Tom. Tom replied with something shocking that he missed out on all the years: tord u missed out on so much before I drink this I want to say u missed out on a lot it kinda makes me wanna cry I know the fact ur red leader now but,I missed u all these years even when u we're gone saying "I have to follow my dream and make it in the big city" that's all I heard from u I cried until 2am in the morning those times. Now I will drink this! *tom drinks the cure medicine* tom replied: I feel great I can walk!
*hugs tord* tord: I knew this would work out, as they went home, Torm: what happened? Tord: tom was hospitalized for 3 weeks but he's back now! *tom rans to the kids and they had a group hug 🤗.

Tom: sometimes I just wish that torm would love may more, Instead of just hating her. Man... tord replied: maybe things will change someday.

To be continued...
I'm coming up with ideas 💡