Part 10 torm changes

A week later, Torm changes to a nicer and kinder person, Tom thought Torm just realized that being mean was wrong and she's probably changing. But things seem to take a toll on the worst thing possible and stuff like that. Torm looked like he gone way to far! Tord realized and had to put a stop to this. Tord said: what's going on!. Torm replied with: oh it's the fact that I can't take this anymore because being nice is torture....

Tord replied with: maybe it's because ur not getting used it and that's why...
Torm: what should I do?! Tord replied with: be urself maybe Torm that's all I know... Torm replied with: I terrified what's happening to me... tord: maybe it's your genetics 🧬 forming and maybe that's why ur getting confused choose whatever side u want in life.

Torm: ok dad. Tord replied with: everything be fine....
The next day Torm got worse by the day We even caught her holding a knife and placing it to May throat
*Tord quickly separated them* before Torm could do any harm to them. Tom: why does she have a knife.... Tord:it's because she was trying to kill someone. Tom replied like who? Tord replied: May...  Tom replied with: that's not ok...
Tom in thoughts: can she inherited my evil side?!
Maybe it's just her going crazy.

3 weeks later.
We found something in the house it looked like a purple horn in the bathroom, Tom: it can't be...  Tord replied: but I think it is be Torm lost it completely. Moments later we find Torm growing purple horns and them breaking. Tom: this Can't be she can't inherit my demon side how?...is that even possible of course she is related to me but how this even possible...
Tord replied with: I dont know but we fix this soon or things will get worse each time

2 days later Tom: Torm what's going On! you been in the corner for 2 days time to get you out. Torm replied: NO ok. Tom replied with: that not normal at all u need to fix this I mean us I mean everyone!!! Tord replied with: let's go cmon, we have to fix this problem.

3 hours later
They tried to fix thing but everything they tried didn't work because it was part him and do not know that.
Tord: I don't get it we tried everything

Tom: yea but it seems like it's permanently there forever until he over uses it, it will probably go away forever cuz having a child with demon powers is a huge responsibility so we have to get rid of this demon thing inside of her

Tord: wait don't u have it too
Tom: yea but I at least I knew how to control it, but I think Torm is corrupted if her horns are broken like that...plus it's not okay seeing her like this Tord.

They tried to get it out many attempts they finally found how to get rid of it a exorcist

Tom: why didn't we think of that before Tord?

Tord: cuz I thought it be hard.

Tom: *palms slaps*

They grabbed Torm. They stopped her in and Do magic words XD

A moment later.

Tom: u feel better?
Tord: torm u okay?!

Torm: yea I feel great 😊!

Tom: I never seen her so happy! In ages....

Torm: yea I feel great papa

Tord: she's back!

Tord:Group HUG.

*hugs*

The next day.

Tom: have u seen my harpoon I need it for my lessons today.
Tord: it's right on the sofa.

Tom: oh thanks Tord I will be right back I just need to go to my harpoon lessons.

At toms harpoon lessons
Tom: i already know how to use a harpoon what's the point I'm out bye.
At home
Torm: Daddy
Tom: u finally called me daddy!
Torm: yeah!

Tom: but it's time for you to go to bed,Goodnight
Torm: good night dad.

I will be making more parts later