Chapter 2

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

"It's not a double-date! It's a group thing." Lydia said making Allison look over at her with raised eyebrows. "Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." The young Argent girl asked from her seat in the back, Sage and Lydia had heard that the huntress was back from France so they decided to all hang out the day before junior year. However, Lydia had other things in mind.

"It's not a date because I am in a very committed relationship but Lydia here has had so many bed buddies—"

"It has not been that many!" The strawberry blonde exclaimed in shock but the blonde just scoffed not buying her complaint. Sage had known that Lydia had met up with a few guys in order to get over Jackson over the summer and that was perfectly fine in Sage's book. There was no harm in a few hookups here and there.

"Speaking of bed buddies, are you telling me that no French men shared yours? We French are known for the passion of love Allison." The young brunette blushed from the vampire's statement, she had to agree that French people were not just good looking but their accent and language was beautiful, but the young huntress was not ready to move on yet.

Allison cleared her throat, "So uh- does that mean you haven't spoken to—"

"Don't say his name!"

"Yeah I wouldn't, I said it one day and she stole three pairs of my Italian heels." Sage glared at her bestfriend, Lydia just hummed quickly looking down at the shoes on her feet, the vampire never did ask for them back so she wasn't really at fault. Especially seeing as she broke girl code;

'Never mention the ex-boyfriend's name that moved to another country.'

"Is he okay?" Allison asked, with a slight giggle as she watched the two. She had missed her friends.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it." Lydia stated, "And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."

"So then you've talked to him?"

"Uh, not since he left for London," Lydia answered.

"His dad moved him to London Lyds." Sage retorted making the girl scoff, "Whatever. He left. And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster." Lydia joked earning a chuckle from her friends.

"So, you're totally over him?" Allison questioned but the brunette already knew the answer, and from the look on the blonde's face, she did too.

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia said, smiling at the obvious frown on the brunette's face. "Yes, it is a triple date. Relax, it's not an orgy." She huffed. "You'll live." Sage couldn't help but laugh at Allison's demise, but that's what they get for being friends with Lydia Martin.