Part 2: The Encounter

Play the song🙂

A football field could sit in between us yet I felt this unearthly, NO the unholy presence in the air coming from the house. All the anger and bravado ran away from me.

First thing I noticed was the angry volcanic red smoke coming from the chaotic chimney. Still taking in the view I see black grass populating the field around the area.

Remembering it was a full moon I looked up and yet no sight of it. No wind running across the grass, no sight or sound of any life anywhere. Just the dead, uneasy silence of the grave.

Where am I?

Where am I?

Where's my daughter?

Asking myself with a defeated voice. Still paralyzed by the energy of the scenery I somehow hoist the anchors of my feet closer and closer to the ominous site.

All traces of vitality slowly chipped away from my already vacant spirit. Each cautious step charged with fright as I make my way further into this spine-chilling void.

I couldn't tell if I was swimming the Mariana Trench or the bowels of hell, nothing feels right here. I don't know how but the hairs on my soul are standing up.

Finally, when my heart quits trying to climb out my throat I study the malevolent structure. The primary dark red wood with black accents layer all around it.

The foundation's just as uneven as the atmosphere giving the house this tormented "alive'' presence.

Wait, is that??! Are those... are those arms dangling from the crangly porch roof like wind chimes!? OOOO no no no where's my daughter we have to leave NEEEOOW!

The bloodS running down the arms like hot honey on fresh toast. Some are already dried up and looks no different than beef jerky🤢.

Theirs a big square window on the first floor to the left and th- O my God..an upside down cross-shaped window?!?!

Collecting what sanity I had left, I tried scoping a view inside the house. This leads to no avail because I can't make heads or tails what's inside from my distance due to it being so smoky.

" This house hotboxed to hell " I say to myself..this must be satan's oven on Earth.

Trying to fashion a weapon out of anything I could find I pulled out my Ka-Bar knife trying to find any wood to make a stake.

Catching my attention instead is a staggering 5ft tall dog house...with no dog...and no chain...and no fence around it...where.is.THE DOG!

A brisk wind runs to the right of me, I break my neck to look. The bone-spazzing growl of a deranged beast swallows the air. I feel the lurking presence of a predator in his element.

In an instance I breakdown to the ground trying register my left leg being teared off by the mangy mutt from behind. It's teeth sink deep to the bone snapping it like a twig. The beasts bite felt like a sandpaper chainsaw tearing off my leg. My cries of pain are drowned out by this dog's wrathful energy. Its predatory claws, the build of a Pitbull, the size of a Great Dane, the Razor sharp rows of teeth mirrors a Great White. An unholy animal in this earthly realm.

It looks down on me after it tore of my leg holding it in its mouth like a fresh turkey leg straight off the barbecue Pitt. I see what is a giant hellfire eye in the middle of its scared-up face. In that breath I locked eyes with its terrifying hellish gaze.

Then and there I saw billions upon trillions of tortured souls this dog has witnessed

Then and there I saw billions upon trillions of tortured souls this dog has witnessed. If the blood oozing from my leg wasn't sending me up the sight of this unnatural amalgamation was.

That's when the door flung open and smoked creepily poured out grazing the ground as this abomination emerged.

Decorated with holes, its body looks like a sponge you'd used on your hair. Huge horns on its forehead, piercing magma red eyes, melted defragmented red clay skin, possessing the build of a track star.

Reaching its left arm out I see the bowling ball sized hands with claws. A realization came over me to see it's the same shape and consistency with the marks on the car.

Out of thin air, a blood chain formed around my neck linking to its hand dragging me ever so slowly...ever so closely. Getting a closer look you'd see his pasty mouth, jagged crocodile teeth and cut off nose.

How unsightly it was. He started walking inside using his overgrown eagle talons for feet inside the smoky hell house.

____________________________________

How you liking the story so far?? Let me know!!

Keep going into the fuckery👽⬇️