Part 3: The Kill

(Play song⬆️)

The first thing he does stepping in is hoist me up. His hand around my neck talking in tongues I've never heard before. It sounded ancient like it's not from this realm or predating existence itself.

Whatever he said everyone stops what their doing and creepily turns their attention towards me. Seeing 5 faces of demons, the stuff of nightmares looking at me with all their crooked smiles sent my soul to the madhouse.

Their faces said I was being admired as a "fresh kill" the way their mouths watered. Their was 2 demons on the couch under an oil painting.

It looked to be what I only guess to be Satan sitting on his throne of steel, rott, hellfire and bone wearing a red suit holding a wine glass drinking a devilishly dark red. their was a couple dark reds on the table even but who am I kidding it's probably blood.

They stood up to get a better view of "the kill", the one on the right was maroon, slimy scaly skin, no horns, tan eyes, huge hands also but no claws, and zig-zag legs attached with eagle talons for feet also

Holding a bag of chips except he wasn't eating chips, god I wish he was. No he was eating jerky eyes, fingers, noses, ears, and mouths fried to a crisp.

The other a burnt red color. He had no horns, no eyes, just cotton mouth and rocky textured clay skin with a melted aesthetic with two talons on each foot instead of 3.

This pothead smoking souls out of rolled up human middle finger. Every exhale a woeful soul emerges from the smoke sadly trying to escape out this traphouse.

I took a double take and noticed 3 out of the 5 demons had curvaceous female forms, literal video vixens I'm looking at

I took a double take and noticed 3 out of the 5 demons had curvaceous female forms, literal video vixens I'm looking at. Two of them connived back to their stipper poles starting back dancing voluptuously.

One on the left side and right of the tv. The tv itself a time capsule from the 60's. On it I couldn't tell if it was a demon creature or a businessman but honestly what's the difference. He's torturing a man and woman strung up on chains in the background.

That's when we started heading towards the stairs, before we got there I caught a glimpse of the other slim THICC demon. She's in a thong, no top, breast free as I want to be cookin' up brains, hearts, and intestines  like got damn stir fry.

My right mind without a doubt left the house. Making our way upstairs, his hand gridlocked around my neck and shoulders I see blood slowly water-falling down the side wall.

Looking to the origin  I see countless human face catacombs around the walls. Black, White, Latino, Asian, one even looked like Ronald Reagan..kudos to them.

If I had to guess over 5,000 faces of unlucky souls like me have been pulled down by these devils. Comprehending these countless faces all mounted on the walls like stag heads the roof seemed to go on forever, like the inside of a lighthouse.

Some faces mortified...

others crying out...

all were dead-eyed like a trout...

Few looking up asking God for help. Begging and pleading like Jesus wept. All in vain, driven insane, their souls rest in this cursed domain. The presence of the Lord..

has been restrained.

After numerous demented steps we finally cascade to the top entering a room to the left, him slinging me to the floor heading to the fireplace.