Part 4: His Room

Two breaths from death I case his bedroom decorated with more distorted mangled faces

I see the founding fathers, Donald Trump, James Earl Ray, George W. Bush Jr. AND Sr, Bill Gates, Elvis Presley, Richard Nixon, Derek Chauvin, John Epstein, Ronald Reagan, Christopher Columbus, the lists goes on and on.

In some sick sense I want to applaud him but I'm about to be added to his collection.

Drooped red and black chains hanging from the ceiling mimicking jungle vines, his bed in the corner layered with human skin sheets, the comforter stuffed with intestines, the bed frame made out of numerous bone structures.

It occupies the corner, right side of the triangle window. It's mind boggling because we're on the second story of the house, but when we were going up going up those stairs it felt like a lifetime.

Theirs no comprehending this place. This window has an enormous eye littered with smaller eyes like a sick twisted gumball machine. The ones inside all looking with a predators eye, and their blinding hellish orange color irises.

Quickly turning away my eyes catch him stabbing me with a cold lifeless stare. No light behind his eyes just oceans of darkness masked with those piercing magma red eyes.

He's standing in front of the fireplace on the wall opposite of me. The fireplace made of human bones for wood, a raging angry fire, yet not out of control. Tongues of all kinds hanging off the top, skeleton bodies merged with red clay and brick forming around the fire in a conserving manner.

I'm almost done with this world I thought. Feeling the grip of life slipping. Just then he raises his right hand and those blood chains form stringing me up to the wall behind.

 Just then he raises his right hand and those blood chains form stringing me up to the wall behind

That's when I saw my baby girl's freshly carved face across the room on the wall. Her expression said she was calling my name, but no answer. I can't stomach what she was thinking in her last moments of torment thinking why her father couldn't save her.

They peeled it, these monsters peeled off her kinky hair by the scalp. Teardrops still fresh rain off her eyes accompanied by blood from her nose and mouth.

I couldn't look a moment longer, as a father, to see the face of your child and know they suffered a fate worse than a thousand deaths the guilt was a knife to the heart and the final nail in this coffin of hell.

I screamed , "KILL ME' and "GET IT OVER WITH." He starts talking in that hair raising language again only this time a blanket of darkness covers the room.
It starts to quake and rumble as he's looming towards me with an even more pronounced devilish grin.

The knife he's holding shaped to a crescent moon with the handle on fire he starts waking. Getting so close I could see the souls in his teeth, he slowly begins to carve my face off.

The burning sensation of the knife, feeling like someone was pouring white-hot candle wax on my face.

He slowly made his way around my forehead to the corner of my eye

He slowly made his way around my forehead to the corner of my eye. I'm singing the song of suffering while he's laughing, and bellowing having a grand time. His rotten ears enchanted by my cries of pain.

How could a creature like this exist anywhere?

This is truly inhumane.